BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

(an open apology to 5 dimes for now)

BOYS I HAVE TO GIVE 5 DIMES AN TONY AN APOLOGY FOR YESTERDAY I SAID THEY POST DATED THE CHECK THEY ACTUALLY DIDNT I AM LOOKING AT THE CHECK NOW AND IT READS 07112012 BOYS I DIDNT REALIZE I THOUGHT THE CHECK HAD THE MONTH FIRST NOT THE DAY.

I MADE THE MISTAKE I READ THE CHECK WRONG HERE IS WHAT I DID

ddmmyyyy

BOYS THEY USUALLY PUT THE MONTH FIRST ON THE CHECK NOT THE DAY I MISS READ THE CHECK AND WHEN YOUR WRONG YOUR WRONG SO FOR NOW I OWE 5 DIMES AN APOLOGY FOR MIS READING THERE 2ND CHECK.

I AM GOING TO DEPOSIT IT TODAY I HOPE ITS A NON US CHECK AND WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN IT CLEARS.

SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION BOYS YESTERDAY WAS MY FAULT THE CHECK ISNT POST DATED AND WHEN YOUR WRONG YOU HAVE TO APOLOGIZE

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

THE 07 IS THE DAY MOST CHECKS HAVE THE MONTH FIRST NOT THE DAYS BUT THE MONTH WOULD HAVE BROUGHT IT TO JULY I JUST WASNT THINKING FELLAS I OVERREACTED

THE CHECK WILL BE DEPOSITED TODAY AND I WILL WAIT 10 TO 14 DAYS FOR IT TO CLEAR

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Good deal. 5D is a professional run book and one of the best shops for US Players.

MBENZ
    MBENZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10527

Doesn't matter since you're toast @ 5Dimes.You're going to regret it when you're stuck playing at mickey mouse books with late lines all the time.RIP BTJ.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Jim you bloody nutter - 99.9% of the world outside of the US puts the date first and then the month

Glad to see you apologise though.

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Who gives a flying fuk? Not me, eat crow dumb shit. BTJ wipes Tony's nut from his chin, when he wins.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14864

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14392

Jim doesn't get out if Southie much

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

BTJ...

HOW MUCH OF A FREEPLAY WOULD TONY HAVE TO GIVE YOU FOR A VIDEO OF A NIGERIAN BONING YOU UP THE ARSE?
    OH BOYS THAT WOULD BE COMEDY GOLD.CAN YOU IMAGINE TONY FROM 5 DIMES GIVING JIM A $100 FREEPLAY FOR NOTHING MORE THAN A 30 SECOND VIDEO OF A NIGERIAN BONING OLD BEANTOWN STRAIGHT UP HIS ARSE?
    OH BOYS ME, SBRJOHN, AND TOM MENINO THE MAYOR OF BOSTON WOULD BE DOUBLED LAUGHING OVER OUR KOBE STEAKS AT THE GOLF CLUB IF TONY OFFERED JIM A FREEPLAY FOR GETTING BONED UP THE ARSE BY A NIGERIAN.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ZetaPsi808

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

"IT READS 07112012 BOYS I DIDNT REALIZE I THOUGHT THE CHECK HAD THE MONTH FIRST NOT THE DAY."

So you thought they sent you a check for July 11th, 2012.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    "IT READS 07112012 BOYS I DIDNT REALIZE I THOUGHT THE CHECK HAD THE MONTH FIRST NOT THE DAY."

So you thought they sent you a check for July 11th, 2012.
    Thank you Scooter - that's what I said in the other thread! How the f does this equal a post-dated cheque regardless of how he read it? Classic Jimmy.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68557

BTJ

Everyone with an ounce of sense knew this was an innocent mistake by someone.

5Dimes doesn't need to do that .

They are way better than that.

Glad it worked out.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post

THE 07 IS THE DAY MOST CHECKS HAVE THE MONTH FIRST NOT THE DAYS BUT THE MONTH WOULD HAVE BROUGHT IT TO JULY I JUST WASNT THINKING FELLAS I OVERREACTED

THE CHECK WILL BE DEPOSITED TODAY AND I WILL WAIT 10 TO 14 DAYS FOR IT TO CLEAR
    Month is typically listed second on offshore checks; you'd be used to it if you won more often.

Or maybe the "07-11" is where you need to take your "check" for payment-- hopefully your local one is owned by a Nigerian.

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    BTJ...

HOW MUCH OF A FREEPLAY WOULD TONY HAVE TO GIVE YOU FOR A VIDEO OF A NIGERIAN BONING YOU UP THE ARSE?
    OH BOYS THAT WOULD BE COMEDY GOLD.CAN YOU IMAGINE TONY FROM 5 DIMES GIVING JIM A $100 FREEPLAY FOR NOTHING MORE THAN A 30 SECOND VIDEO OF A NIGERIAN BONING OLD BEANTOWN STRAIGHT UP HIS ARSE?
    OH BOYS ME, SBRJOHN, AND TOM MENINO THE MAYOR OF BOSTON WOULD BE DOUBLED LAUGHING OVER OUR KOBE STEAKS AT THE GOLF CLUB IF TONY OFFERED JIM A FREEPLAY FOR GETTING BONED UP THE ARSE BY A NIGERIAN.
    I bet Beaner would accept $50-100 and enjoy it.

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Thank you Scooter - that's what I said in the other thread! How the f does this equal a post-dated cheque regardless of how he read it? Classic Jimmy.
    Jimmy likes to laugh at Nigerians and Pollocks being dumb, but I think he's worse!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5, and GamblerSpirit

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

God i hope you euros don't think the rest of Americans are like jim.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Unreal

You're one crazy fukkin mick

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?
    boatboatboat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Becky was right you are a clown and I can see why 5 Dimes doesn't want you to play there.

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

BTJ-Buried
    Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave sweep 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Wouldn't 07-11-12 be a PRE-DATED check? Jim, I like your passion, but I would ban you from 5dimes for life for this one.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Quote Originally Posted by beantownjim View Post
    boys i have to give 5 dimes an tony an apology for yesterday i said they post dated the check they actually didnt i am looking at the check now and it reads 07112012 boys i didnt realize i thought the check had the month first not the day.

I made the mistake i read the check wrong here is what i did

ddmmyyyy

boys they usually put the month first on the check not the day i miss read the check and when your wrong your wrong so for now i owe 5 dimes an apology for mis reading there 2nd check.

I am going to deposit it today i hope its a non us check and we will see what happens when it clears.

Sorry for the confusion boys yesterday was my fault the check isnt post dated and when your wrong you have to apologize
    JIM YOUR MASTERY OF THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS EXCEPTIONAL. I WOULD CAUTION YOUR USE OF THE TERM "YOUR AND YOU'RE"

ALSO YOU STATED THAT YOU READ THE CHECK AS HAVING THE MONTH FIRST.. THAT WOULD MEAN YOU READ IT AS JULY 11 2012. THAT WOULD NOT BE A POST DATED CHECK. JIM I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU. PLEASE GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND SHAPE UP.

YOU LIED TO THE WHOLE FORUM AND SAID YOU THOUGHT IT WAS NOVEMBER 11TH. YOU REALLY READ THE CHECK AS july 11TH 2012

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4303

is btj a little slow ?

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

a least he is sorry about it ,,give the man a break,,,,,,,,gezzzzzzzzzzz

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?
    boatboatboat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

he should be sorry for the 60 threads he has started on 9 forums.

The situation was so easy to fix even a cave man could have done it, but DumbTown jeem, blunders in with his mouth in high blower and his mind in idle cut off, ONCE AGAIN, and shows his @ss again.

No wonder, books don't want him, even though he is as square as they come.

Simply to much of a pain in the ass to deal with.

When you hear people in the service or retail industry talk about how when you deal with the Public you meet some real jerk offs. Well the Dumbtownjeem's of this world are who they are talking about.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

unfukkinreal

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by yahoonino View Post
    a least he is sorry about it ,,give the man a break,,,,,,,,gezzzzzzzzzzz
    haha...uh NO... 5dimes made a mistake and they were sorry about it....but btj made 5 fukking threads a day bashing the shit out of them for something that probably wasnt their fault in the first place... btj needs to be bashed for a good month for this stupid shit...its only fair

in2thethickofit
    in2thethickofit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    haha...uh NO... 5dimes made a mistake and they were sorry about it....but btj made 5 fukking threads a day bashing the shit out of them for something that probably definitely wasnt their fault in the first place... btj needs to be bashed for a good month for this stupid shit...its only fair
    fixed.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

shut up

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by boatboatboat View Post
    he should be sorry for the 60 threads he has started on 9 forums.

The situation was so easy to fix even a cave man could have done it, but DumbTown jeem, blunders in with his mouth in high blower and his mind in idle cut off, ONCE AGAIN, and shows his @ss again.

No wonder, books don't want him, even though he is as square as they come.

Simply to much of a pain in the ass to deal with.

When you hear people in the service or retail industry talk about how when you deal with the Public you meet some real jerk offs. Well the Dumbtownjeem's of this world are who they are talking about.
    Did BTJ strike a nerve

FatalFunnel
    FatalFunnel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 276

Even if it truly was post dated, you still could take it to your bank and cash it and they wouldn't say shit. You're actually not suppose to write post dated checks and banks tend to just ignore the dates completely.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

WHAT THE F-CK ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT MY FIRST CHECK STILL BOUNCED I AM TALKING ABOUT MY 2ND CHECK

5 DIMES HAS ALREADY SHUT DOWN MY ACCOUNT I WONT MISS THEM WITH ALL THESE FOREIGN CHECK BULLSHIT

THEY STILL BOUNCED MY FIRST CHECK AND I WENT TO DEPOSIT THIS 2ND CHECK AND YES HERE WE GO AGAIN ANOTHER 7 TO 10 BUSINSS DAYS FOR IT TO CLEAR.

I WONT KNOW IF 5 DIMES BOUNCES ANOTHER CHECK FOR CLOSE TO 2 WEEKS THEY SUCK

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

JIM.....I SPOKE WITH TONY. HE'S WILLING TO GIVE YOU A $50 FREEPLAY (12X) FOR THE VIDEO OF A NIGERIAN BONING YOU UP THE ARSE LIKE WE DISCUSSED EARLIER.

JUST RECORD A BIG BUCK NIGERIAN BONING YOU UP THE ARSE, AND MAIL IT TO THE SOUTHIE GOLF CLUB :C/O THE HONORABLE TOM MENINO.

HE WAS A LITTLE BULLSHIT OVER THIS WHOLE DEAL, BUT HE CHEERED UP WHEN I TOLD HIM YOUR PLAN OF GETTING BONED UP THE ARSE BY A BIG NIGERIAN.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Jim, man - this is a let down.

Don't apologize for shit.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    JIM.....I SPOKE WITH TONY. HE'S WILLING TO GIVE YOU A $50 FREEPLAY (12X) FOR THE VIDEO OF A NIGERIAN BONING YOU UP THE ARSE LIKE WE DISCUSSED EARLIER.
    The rollover should equal the amount of Nigerians he can handle in one seating

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

'Murica! Fukk yeah!

lol no one puts the month first except you dumb ass Americans

12 Last