billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mathy. I am sorry the questions were too tough for you.

I would love to spew a bunch of shit that probably was not meant to be mentioned on an internet chitty board. Perhaps that and an autobiography would do for you. Even a fukkin genius like you probably understands that might not be the most astute thing one could do in this case.

My posts were intended to warn those who played with third party persons in the US that their investment may not be safe nor that avenue a prudent investment moving forward in the near future. Perhaps a little insight as to how that really works. They were intended to inform, not pass judgement on an industry. In no way were they ever a personal indictment on the offshore industry. Not even your blathering could spin them as that. As previously mentioned several times, Vegas and the offshore industry is not my fishbowl pal, never fukkin claimed it was. Are they connected to the street? As a means to an end. No fukkin doubt about it. I am pretty sure the DOJ in New York will see it the same way

Avoid my threads Mathy. They are not intended for a petite know it all like you. Albeit based for the most part on personal experience and connectivity in the real world they befuddle you. You simply cannot comprehend nor acknowledge that someone knows more about something than you. We really should meet someday. Have a fukkin sip. I will tell you a story or two.

BTW I am the man in the fukkin moon.

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Correct

That was the only point I wanted to make. They know they cannot legitimize the arrests so they invent stories about the arrested individuals being tied to organized crime -- then no evidence to that effect ever arises. Half of the arresting cops probably have a local. It's all a big joke and they distract the reader from the hypocrisy of allowing gambling in Nevada but not elsewhere by throwing in the phrase 'organized crime'.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    US government and its form of 'justice' is fascist. As in corporate fascist. Arrests are not about guilt, but about intimidation and squashing out competition. Check out the story of Kim Dotcom and Mega Upload for a good recent example. The guy lives in New Zealand, deals with the same copyright stuff, in the same way or better, as Youtube, but is arrested as the world's number one pirate, and his billion dollar business taken offline. Reason? He wasn't part of 'the club'. This government is corrupt to the core on both sides of the aisle. Bottomline is that the government doesn't own the internet, and the government can't tell us where to spend our money. Only a totalitarian regime would try to convince us that it can take these basic freedoms from us, and use law enforcement to intimidate us into compliance with its corrupt ways. It will only get worse until the people finally decide that enough is enough. If someone spends money offshore that's money laundering? lol We can't decide for ourselves if we should gamble or not? You can't spend your money offshore, but if you want to spill your blood in some godforsaken desert for the good of your country big oil, by all means, go right ahead. Once you come back from your heroic duty, be ready to be tagged right away as prime suspect for terrorist (not kidding). Criminals are in charge. But hey, Monday Night Football takes away the pain. Right?
    These arrests were not about intimidation. Nor will the DOJ (New York) ever squashing competition. Those that were charged will be at this until the end of time.

This is just a canvas to create a bigger picture. The Stuart charges are the important ones here. Judgement on those will be precedent setting.

Mathy was right in his assumption that this series of arrests was likely more a means to a bigger end.

mathdotcom

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    Mathy. I am sorry the questions were too tough for you.

I would love to spew a bunch of shit that probably was not meant to be mentioned on an internet chitty board. Perhaps that and an autobiography would do for you. Even a fukkin genius like you probably understands that might not be the most astute thing one could do in this case.

My posts were intended to warn those who played with third party persons in the US that their investment may not be safe nor that avenue a prudent investment moving forward in the near future. Perhaps a little insight as to how that really works. They were intended to inform, not pass judgement on an industry. In no way were they ever a personal indictment on the offshore industry. Not even your blathering could spin them as that. As previously mentioned several times, Vegas and the offshore industry is not my fishbowl pal, never fukkin claimed it was. Are they connected to the street? As a means to an end. No fukkin doubt about it. I am pretty sure the DOJ in New York will see it the same way

Avoid my threads Mathy. They are not intended for a petite know it all like you. Albeit based for the most part on personal experience and connectivity in the real world they befuddle you. You simply cannot comprehend nor acknowledge that someone knows more about something than you. We really should meet someday. Have a fukkin sip. I will tell you a story or two.

BTW I am the man in the fukkin moon.
    I never disagreed about your stuff on what effect this would have at the local level. I couldn't care less, I live in Canada. I took issue with your statements regarding the legality of the accused.

Have fun in the moon

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    These arrests were not about intimidation.
    Who do you think decided that gambling on stocks was legal and gambling on sports was not? It's a complete joke, where people blindly accept meaningless differences as 'law', while that law serves only the people who wrote it.

They use morality and paint horror stories to show the vices of gambling. But it would be all too easy to paint a million times uglier picture about the stock market.

Stop believing that these morons have any right to tell us how to live our lives. The only reason they do is because people believe it.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 10-29-12 at 06:24 PM.

mathdotcom

I feel sorry for the software developers, it's like arresting the makers of rice paper in the 80s/90s.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    Correct

That was the only point I wanted to make. They know they cannot legitimize the arrests so they invent stories about the arrested individuals being tied to organized crime -- then no evidence to that effect ever arises. Half of the arresting cops probably have a local. It's all a big joke and they distract the reader from the hypocrisy of allowing gambling in Nevada but not elsewhere by throwing in the phrase 'organized crime'.
    Two things. If that is the point you are trying to make it is a valid point. In your world that is of concern beyond a doubt.

The arrested figures do not have ties to organize crime. They are organized crime. The ring that was taken down is run by one of the largest families in New York. Most of the bookmakers in the operation have been tied to or freelanced for that family their entire lives. They ran a multi million dollar operation. Not unlike most of the big operations in any city USA. They all use the same accounting system and lay off with some of the reputable big outs that we are all familiar with. No way most can back the money they handle. It is just too much.

Street activity and the third party system showed a huge spike in the last several years in the US due to the clamps being put on the offshore world. Wagers placed can be as big or bigger than those of the legendary Mathy here. The DOJ is trying to keep up with that as well.

Two edges to the same sword. Your edge is the only one you see. They other one cuts as deep pal.

But what the fukk do I know.

billysink

I feel sorry for the software developers, it's like arresting the makers of rice paper in the 80s/90s.
    They fukked up by the looks of things. Or were strongarmed into allowing their creation to be used, paid for and distributed within the US.

Either way, they were allegedly distributing passwords to agents in the NY area and offering support to and receiving payment for the same.

If you knew what a clusterfukk that is for some guys right know you would laugh your sadistic little ass off.

billysink

I never disagreed about your stuff on what effect this would have at the local level. I couldn't care less, I live in Canada. I took issue with your statements regarding the legality of the accused.

Have fun in the moon
    Legality? The fukk I know about legality pal? The fukk I ever claimed to know?

Legality is a fukkin rash. It always shows up at the wrong time and never goes away. That is all I fukkin know about it.

Spend a lot of time in Canada now myself.

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Billy, you seem pretty knowledgeable at the street level. Is this mostly a cash grab, as many are? Or is this going to be much larger than those we've seen?

cubswin
    cubswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 777

The NJ guys are who I put my action in for years , never had 1 problem , ofcourse I was up over 1700 , thats the breaks I guess

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by RealSlimShady View Post
    Billy, you seem pretty knowledgeable at the street level. Is this mostly a cash grab, as many are? Or is this going to be much larger than those we've seen?
    The street industry and domestic 3rd party wagering is on the rapid rise again in the States. Folks just get tired of the hoops and barrels approach to online gaming. The biggest problem is for those who are high volume or high stakes. Simply hard as fukk to get paid.

The DOJ created their own mess that way. Made it crazy tough to be a whale online. So the shit went back to the street. These banks that went down were handling a fukkin pile of cash.

In their infinite wisdom the DOJ made a new "Old" problem. Sooner or later the fukks will realize this shit will never go away and do it right.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mathdotcom

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Quote Originally Posted by cubswin View Post
    The NJ guys are who I put my action in for years , never had 1 problem , ofcourse I was up over 1700 , thats the breaks I guess
    They will still try to get you paid somehow......maybe not right away, but if they can get $ to you, they will.

billysink

Quote Originally Posted by cubswin View Post
    That kind of shred is not gonna be a problem. If it is your guys are putz'.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

mathdotcom and kimdotcom are cousins

First 1234