ZXCVBNM
    Crew/Fire over 2.5
    ZXCVBNM's Avatar Become A Pro!

5Dimes withdrawal procedure question

Gonna be the 1st time, just wanted if you have to give up ID/CC/ any personal information before withdrawing from this book? Thanks..

(posted this mistakenly in players talk before I found this was the adequate forum for it!)

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

You may have to fax an ID and or credit card info to them (pending if that was your deposit method). After the paperwork is in order you will receive a prompt payment from them sir.

ZXCVBNM
    Crew/Fire over 2.5
    ZXCVBNM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ah alright, thanks for the response.
    Last edited by ZXCVBNM; 10-06-08 at 05:20 PM.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

I don't believe I've ever given 5 dimes any ID. My withdrawal today for 2K was processed in about 5 hours. The only thing is they charged me for the withdrawal, but after contacting them via live support they reimbursed me the $15. Moneybookers is supposed to be free Mondays once every 30 days.

I just wish every book paid like them.

BTW Dan you can add this to your payout report.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Way ahead of you 24/7.

tmoney
    tmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes Cuts Limits And Boots U If U Win A Scam Book That Crys When U Win Who Needs That Bs.the Owners Rude To A Real Clown

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by tmoney View Post
    5dimes Cuts Limits And Boots U If U Win A Scam Book That Crys When U Win Who Needs That Bs.

Literally all books limit if you win, other than Pinnacle. 5dimes is better than most on that regard.

A "scam book" is one that doesn't pay.

michecaballe
    michecaballe's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    You may have to fax an ID and or credit card info to them (pending if that was your deposit method). After the paperwork is in order you will receive a prompt payment from them sir.
    If I want to fund my 5 dime's acct with via ** what's the c orrect way to do it, their a strong rumor that it's done at Peru or at person's name I'm trying to be careful. Thank you very much.