LegitBet
    steelers
    LegitBet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Selling points back to the book

Looking for the inverse/opposite of buying points. For example say the Heat are -7 at home over Boston, and I believe they will win by many more, can I take The Heat -14, and see a greater return than 11/10 should they cover the 14.
    Conversely if I feel Boston doesn't need the full +7, but only +3 to cover, can I 'sell' those 4 points back to the book and get back more than 11/10.

I'm aware of the occasional alternate
    point spread, as well as the obvious ML route, and ideally would like a drop down window in the same manner with which we can BUY points, to be able to sell them back.

Really my goal being to not leave any 'points on the table', thus maximizing my return in exchange for not taking food from the buffet I don't plan on eating anyway.

Any thoughts my comrades in arms?
    Last edited by LegitBet; 05-12-11 at 06:55 AM.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

if you can use them Bet365 has this option, they have it up to three points i think

in play, run(s)
    in play, run(s)'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Yeah, Bet365 do offer it, but its completely unattractive because they charge a lot of juice. Most other books also have bigger juice on their alternate lines. On the long run, you're way better off using the default lines with minimum juice.

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Yeah the only book I've ever seen giving a decent price on these is Pinnacle.