Roarrr
    Roarrr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Need help with be365 100% Initial Mobile Bonus

I placed a $100 mobile bet to qualify for the bonus. Subsequently, I made another bet via a computer. Funds from the bonus account was used instead of the withdrawable account. The winnings from the bet was lockup in the bonus account. The CSO said that for the mobile offer, funds from bonus account will be used first instead of withdrawable account. Is this correct?

Now i am trapped with using bonus account first instead of withdrawable account. Anyone can help me?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Hi Roarrr - That's how their bonuses work.

You clear the bonus before anything else. So you can't withdraw any money until you clear your bonus conditions.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Roarrr

Meaning that I have to use the funds in the bonus account to bet before i can use the funds in the withdrawable account to bet?

But for their 100% kick off bonus, I do not have to use the funds in bonus account first to bet. Now it seems that I am trapped into using the bonus account and the amount will keep increasing as long as I win.

And the market i play do not qualify for the rollover requirements

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Roarrr View Post
    Meaning that I have to use the funds in the bonus account to bet before i can use the funds in the withdrawable account to bet?

But for their 100% kick off bonus, I do not have to use the funds in bonus account first to bet. Now it seems that I am trapped into using the bonus account and the amount will keep increasing as long as I win.

And the market i play do not qualify for the rollover requirements
    Your first bet for the mobile bonus is what qualifies you for the bonus at all. So that would've been just a deposit. You bet that the first time just to get the bonus but after that though, it's bonus first 3x rollover and then initial bet 3x. Basically it doesn't matter as you can't withdraw any of the money until it's rolled over anyway. So regardless of whether it's coming from your normal wallet or your bonus one, the money will stay there until it's cleared.

The amount you have to rollover doesn't increase as you win though. For every bet you make over $1.50 odds and whatever other requirements they have, your rollover amount will decrease. But again you have to rollover your deposit too. So for your $100 deposit to get the mobile bonus you need to make $600 in bets - doesn't matter if they win or lose - as long as they fall in their rules. So no Asian handicaps, baseball money lines or soccer goal lines or under $1.50 of course. Bet anything else $600 worth and you'll be done!

Roarrr

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Your first bet for the mobile bonus is what qualifies you for the bonus at all. So that would've been just a deposit. You bet that the first time just to get the bonus but after that though, it's bonus first 3x rollover and then initial bet 3x. Basically it doesn't matter as you can't withdraw any of the money until it's rolled over anyway. So regardless of whether it's coming from your normal wallet or your bonus one, the money will stay there until it's cleared.

The amount you have to rollover doesn't increase as you win though. For every bet you make over $1.50 odds and whatever other requirements they have, your rollover amount will decrease. But again you have to rollover your deposit too. So for your $100 deposit to get the mobile bonus you need to make $600 in bets - doesn't matter if they win or lose - as long as they fall in their rules. So no Asian handicaps, baseball money lines or soccer goal lines or under $1.50 of course. Bet anything else $600 worth and you'll be done!
    I meant the bonus value account will keep increasing if i keep winning using the bonus to place a bet as the winnings using bonus account will go back to bonus account. And worse of all I only bet on asian handicaps. Guess i have to place some bets on 1x2 which matches the asian handicap.