Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Who plays at wager web???

Seems like a decent little book, just fukkin seen theyre D rated though, anyone personally use them & been alright? really i just want the 100% bonus

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Just read another thread on these guys. I'll pass.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

I have used WagerWeb with no problems, I am amazed at all the bad pub they get.

Been using them for years and will continue to do so

Elena
    Elena's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Yes WagerWeb have a D rating at SBR, but this is not correct for 100%. At the sametime Betonline is B rating sportbook witch not pay for customers for more than 3 month and SBR don’t see any problem! My friend deposit 5 weeks ago to WagerWeb 1000USD via moneybookers andtake 200% free play bonus. After 3 weeks play my friends balance was $12000 andbonus roll over was complete. The only one problem my friend have with WagerWebis max $1000 withdraw per day. I don’t think that this is big problem when sportbook pay every day!!! At the same time I try withdrawfrom B rating betonline for 2 month and every time only promises pay in next few days or weeks! D raiting sportbook have no problem pay $1000 with in 1-2 hours after request done, B rating don’t pay nothing for few month! I agree that many players find help at SBR when they have problems, but D rating for WagerWeb not correct, as for me WagerWeb rating B!>

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by Elena View Post
    Yes WagerWeb have a D rating at SBR, but this is not correct for 100%. At the sametime Betonline is B rating sportbook witch not pay for customers for more than 3 month and SBR don’t see any problem! My friend deposit 5 weeks ago to WagerWeb 1000USD via moneybookers andtake 200% free play bonus. After 3 weeks play my friends balance was $12000 andbonus roll over was complete. The only one problem my friend have with WagerWebis max $1000 withdraw per day. I don’t think that this is big problem when sportbook pay every day!!! At the same time I try withdrawfrom B rating betonline for 2 month and every time only promises pay in next few days or weeks! D raiting sportbook have no problem pay $1000 with in 1-2 hours after request done, B rating don’t pay nothing for few month! I agree that many players find help at SBR when they have problems, but D rating for WagerWeb not correct, as for me WagerWeb rating B!>
    BetOnline doesn't have A+ customer service and communications when there is an issue could be better but they aren't unfair. Processing delays to a batch of about 20 players out of 100s in the same week is not a money or fairness issue. It happens to all books. Those players have all been paid from what I know. No one has been wronged by BOL in the 7 years, from earned bonuses to a free payout charge.
    Wagerweb is rated D- because they have stiffed players. It's been over a year since we have had a new complaint and they resolved a bunch of bonus confiscations and really now only have one major matter keeping them on the bottom. It involves a players winnings as well as his confiscated deposit. There were some other major disputes with sharp players in years past where no responsibility was taken by the house. That summarizes their low rating.