Rapscallion
    Rapscallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1602

Intertops vent

Ok, so of the 3 payment options available to U.S. customers, Money-wire is no longer one of them. About to make my first withdrawal and I find from CS that the 'system is currently down due to technical issues'. How strange is it that you can deposit but not withdraw with the same service? I mean, only the recieving portion on their end works?

The only reason I re-upped my old Intertops account, was because of all the mailers they were sending. Their site clearly showed (2 weeks ago) that money-wire was an available option, now this? I should have stuck with BetJamaica as they seem as good as any in the industry payout-wise.

The only 2 left are the dreaded 'check-by-pony express', and wire. Does anyone here have Intertops and requested a bank transfer? How safe is this? What were the fees? and most importantly, HOW LONG DID IT TAKE? This stinks and I suspect Shenanigans are afoot. Any input greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have had a few withdrawals there this year, both next day, both moneybookers.

I doubt if they are up to any "shenanagains", they seem to be in business for the long term.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Thanks for the info!

I was about to open an account there because I was interested in the 1 free withdrawal by **. Thought that was a pretty good deal!

But without that, they are no use to me!

Intertops
    Intertops's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Rapscallion,

The payout via Money-Transfer is now active again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

best regards,
    Intertops

Rapscallion
    Rapscallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1602

Quote Originally Posted by Intertops View Post
    Hi Rapscallion,

best regards,
    Intertops
    Thanks so much! I really appreciate your quick response, and all is forgiven.

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Intertops is still a book who cheat and treat their customers in a very unfair way.

Their odds are also crap.

Typical D book
    Last edited by moonbeam; 03-31-09 at 05:51 PM.

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

No quick response from Intertops on that one.

xyz
    xyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3251

The money transfer option is down again. The other free payout option available to me is wire. Anyone knows which bank does not incur a fee for receiving wire from Intertops? Thank you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Intertops View Post
    Hi Rapscallion,

best regards,
    Intertops

BetterBizness
    My chicks!
    BetterBizness's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7638

Took 3 days for this last cashout.. Last time same thing..

and to moneybookers no less...give me a break...

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

They paid me Moneybookers in 24 hours last week. Mind u, it was only $1100.