mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

Sportsbetting.ag just informed me not to expect payout until Sept1

At least that's what I gather from this broken-ass English e-mail

We apologize for the inconvenience, the payout and bonus systems are being updated to provide a faster service. This process since start had a timeframe of 10 to 60 business days. Every day we update our information, so customers under your situation might have received their information while others have not. Your payment is sent faster so you can have it as soon as possible. The date we giving out is September 1st.

So my payout is coming faster but I won't get it until Sept1?

What does SBR have to say about these issues?

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Tough situation all around for you fellas that have money at sportsbetting, but September 1st.

Ugly.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Just one word: SCAM!

Marty
    Marty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

Made a withdrawal request June 6th. Fully expected to wait two months and be run along by the "we are working on it", "have no fear" BS I got from them on my previous withdrawals last fall. I eventually got the money...

What I didn't expect was for the companies ownership to change, my account history to be wiped out and to receive two emails and later a chat session that all amounted to "we have none of your information, we can't tell you anything, we don't know when you'll receive your money but we value you as a player" bs in similar broken ass English.

I don't understand. Obviously payouts are not an issue they give a damn about, but who in their right mind would put a penny with them now? I have been with them for over 15 years, yet they aren't worried about taking care of a small withdrawal?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29090

thats a we are broke, hope we get enough deposits for opening week of football

bbrendo224
    bbrendo224's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1152

Quote Originally Posted by mathdotcom View Post
    At least that's what I gather from this broken-ass English e-mail

We apologize for the inconvenience, the payout and bonus systems are being updated to provide a faster service. This process since start had a timeframe of 10 to 60 business days. Every day we update our information, so customers under your situation might have received their information while others have not. Your payment is sent faster so you can have it as soon as possible. The date we giving out is September 1st.

So my payout is coming faster but I won't get it until Sept1?

What does SBR have to say about these issues?
    Was this a pre or post-acquisition cashout?

Curious if it matters

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

Thought since BetOnline bought them that payouts would come quicker...

mathdotcom

I processed the withdrawal 2-3 weeks before the official switch to BOL. Sportsbetting told me to wait the max 10 business days they ask for to process the payout before inquiring about the status of the withdrawal. During that time they knew when those 10 days were up they would be under new management anyways.

I find SBR strangely silent on this matter.

mathdotcom

Quote Originally Posted by stevex View Post
    Thought since BetOnline bought them that payouts would come quicker...
    When the rumor became fact i was not pleased.

I had played for years at the old sportsbetting.com/ag and was very happy. I dont think i ever waited more than 5 days for a payout, often over $10,000.

Now it has been over 3 months since I requested 15k from Lowvig and they can't even cancel it so I can pursue another withdrawal option let alone complete it.

That said I don't believe they intend to stiff at all. I just suspect they are managed horribly.

Acarson79
    Acarson79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

When the rumor became fact i was not pleased.

I had played for years at the old sportsbetting.com/ag and was very happy. I dont think i ever waited more than 5 days for a payout, often over $10,000.

Now it has been over 3 months since I requested 15k from Lowvig and they can't even cancel it so I can pursue another withdrawal option let alone complete it.

That said I don't believe they intend to stiff at all. I just suspect they are managed horribly.
    i made 9 check withdrawals in early june on .ag and they say sept 1st for me too.....something doesn't add up

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

mathy

Does LowVig and or SportsBetting (I'm guessing both are under the BetOnline brand now) offer B2B?

xKMACKx
    xKMACKx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8449

2 months for a payout , hell pinnacle takes under 2 minutes

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4766

mathy

Does LowVig and or SportsBetting (I'm guessing both are under the BetOnline brand now) offer B2B?
    I'm not Mathy but they just do to sister books and DSI and Bookmaker I think.

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Walker/Lou/Shari on a skype conference call right now trying to figure out how to handle this situation as one of their kick back books is slowpaying but i'm sure they aren't slowpaying sbr

mathdotcom

mathy

Lowvig processed a b2b within 24 hours to CRIS about 2 months ago

This is why I've just been trying to cancel my payout through the 'other method' so I can b2b the remaining funds

In the past they also b2b'd to Greek and Legends, not sure now. A b2b to BOL achieves nothing of course.

Sportsbetting I am not sure

TomG
    TomG's Avatar Become A Pro!

next time casually mention, "i am not sure if you know this, but i'm mathdotcom from sbr." wait a few moments and see what happens. iirc you're kind of a big deal at betonline. dave mason used your name once in one of the many solicitation emails he sends me (something like "mathdotcom is killing us in bases this year!").

mathdotcom

New management at BOL does not care about mathy anymore

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont believe payouts took this long when Heritage took over BetJam...
    Forget it its just BOL same ol BS...

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

thinking SB being bought by BOL would help was a bad thought. It will only hinder. Looks like were watching it happen now aswell.

SBR will spread the same propagada they are paid to. Don't ask them for insight. You'll only get positive news from them when there is positive news to tell. Otherwise it'll just be brushed over.

golfnut4653
    golfnut4653's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

I finally received my payouts from sportsbetting after a little more than 2 months. Requested in April, received in late June.

CRitchie
    CRitchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

After September??? thats a long time, still hard to believe how a "top book" takes long to pay former SB players. Many people are depending on these funds in order to use them b4 NFL season.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CRitchie View Post
    After September??? thats a long time, still hard to believe how a "top book" takes long to pay former SB players. Many people are depending on these funds in order to use them b4 NFL season.
    Not a Top Book in my opinion "just saying"

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

"top book"

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

sportsbetting never qualified as a top book in all the time I've been at SBR.

coreymaggette
    coreymaggette's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

I requested a payout a few days before the acquisition. It's been deducted from my available balance, but according to the cashier page I have no pending payouts. Is this something that everybody is experiencing, or should I be contacting somebody about this if I even want a shot at getting my money ~ Sept 1?

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

Quote Originally Posted by coreymaggette View Post
    I requested a payout a few days before the acquisition. It's been deducted from my available balance, but according to the cashier page I have no pending payouts. Is this something that everybody is experiencing, or should I be contacting somebody about this if I even want a shot at getting my money ~ Sept 1?
    That is what everybody is experiencing. I use live chat (under HELP) to have them confirm the payout is still on record. They also sent me a email confirming it.

mathdotcom

Ignoring the bizarre SBR ratings, sbetting.ag and many jazettes like hollywood have acted as A books to me the past 4 years or so

Prompt payouts, almost 0 disputes, and on top of that lower withdrawal fees, better lines, better bonuses. Sad to see sportsbetting as we knew it is dead.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO

Ignoring the bizarre SBR ratings, sbetting.ag and many jazettes like hollywood have acted as A books to me the past 4 years or so

Prompt payouts, almost 0 disputes, and on top of that lower withdrawal fees, better lines, better bonuses. Sad to see sportsbetting as we knew it is dead.

Hollywood

Love that book. Always have an excellent promo or contest over there.

CRitchie
    CRitchie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    "top book"

Above when I said top book I was being sarcastic lol. It proves that ratings are not accurate, and that word of mouth is the best way to choose the right book to play at

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

totally agree

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

I find SBR strangely silent on this matter.
    It's BetOnline, you are lucky if anyone from SBR makes 1 post in a 20 pages long thread.
    Instead you prolly get that shill fukker Legions visiting soon.
    Points Awarded:

prop gave Monte 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17069

Last year, my check from BOL bounced. It took forever to correct, including an SBR thread and Lou's help (much appreciated). During this huge hassle, I recall one of BOL's most loyal supporters, Math.com, ripping me for calling out his beloved BOL. I guess the shoe's on the other foot now. Not too worry, the little pussy will get paid eventually.

mjamesb80
    mjamesb80's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 627

sbetting.ag is a horrible book! I used them in 2009. Was up 10K after about 2 months of baseball. All of a sudden, I log in and can't make a bet over $100. Payout was way too slow....Too many other options to deal with that crap....

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Are you saying the jazette allows you to open accounts on more than one of their sites? I thought they forbade that?

odysseus
    odysseus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Are you saying the jazette allows you to open accounts on more than one of their sites? I thought they forbade that?
    No you've always been able to do that, so long as you don't use them to bet over limits or bet both sides in order to use up a rollover

12 Last