BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

1VICE Payout Pretty Damned Fast

A few weeks ago I took some winnings from another book and gave 1Vice a try. I really didnt know what to expect but so far its been pretty good. I am the first person to blast a book that messes up so its only fair to report the good stuff too. The wagering and customer service are good but to me the real test is when you request a payout so I requested a p2p payout around 9 AM and my control number was in a note on my account around 3 PM. 5Dimes and Heritage dont even get it too me that quick. They are usually the next morning. So just wanted to report a lightning fast payout. Also there have been a few times that I wanted to wager on things that they didnt have lines for and they found me a line and took my action. Honestly you cant really ask for more. If I had any request it would be to be able to get more than 1 payout a week but with everything else going so good I aint gonna bitch and rock the boat. Good job guys.

Noles2012
    Noles2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had my information ready for pick-up within 24 hours of my request, too.

BET THE HOOK

I know they are a small book but I am happy so far. If I need to deal with Tony at 5Dimes you have to beg or really show your ass to get to him but if I need Griffin or George they are usually the ones to answer you on live chat.
    I wont even act like I didnt have a few small problems in the beginning because I was used to being at a book with a couple hundred employees but after a couple weeks at 1VICE, the good things here far outweigh the bad. Its kinda cool that they know exactly who you are instead of you just being a number. It kinda feels like dealing with a local in that sense but with alot more ways and things to bet on.

theblueprint
    theblueprint's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 507

Been hearing a lot good about this book. Might have to try em out

JerseyLove
    JerseyLove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

I would try them just scared because they are not well known. Bet islands was not well known and they have always done good by me. maybe ill try this 1vice I think they gave me a freeplay once

Noles2012
    Noles2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

Followed Griffin over from his last book and have not been disappointed!

JerseyLove

what was griffins last book?

1Vice George
    1Vice George's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

EZstreet

JerseyLove

I never take a bonus ever! Two Questions: Since I never take a bonus does 1 vice have reduced juice? What other books are 1 vice affiliated with?

BET THE HOOK

Man I gotta tell you it took me a very short time to roll over 10x. I used my 600 free play immediately so I could use the cash to work on the rollover with. It only took a week to complete which is nothing to get 150% free play.

BET THE HOOK

And to kinda answer your question they have some backup sites you can log into and their sister book is Americas Bookie. You can use your 1VICE acct info and log in at any of the sites but I will promise you that the level of service at 1VICE is head and shoulders above the other sister books.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

yes they are fast

i have taken 3 same day payouts so far and all for free

which is the only way to go when it comes to P2P payouts

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

The only thing that concerns me is they have shut people down who have gone on runs. I had rebatewager shut me down because of a run and Skybook limited my per play dollar amounts. It's very annoying when you hit a run and a book shuts you down. Don't they make money from the people on the other side who lost the plays I won?!?!?!

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2326

Good to hear they pay fast. A few more threads like this one and I may consider depositing. They send me that 150% match email daily.

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I'm gonna give them a whirl I think... hope they pay me if I get to cashout status

ProfitBettingSov
    ProfitBettingSov's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Great customer service too. Ray and Tyler are two very friendly people, willing to help you out whenever you need it. They are definitely gonna remain an out for me.

Also, for those who mainly bet American sports, their lines are very similar (if not the same) as 5Dimes so if someone wants 5D lines with good bonuses, 1Vice is a good book for you.