BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Betislands View Post
    Hey guys,

It seems there is confusion about this.

If you started say June 1st with a $1000 balance and come July 1st you have $500 , your losses are $500 that you can claim your 20% rebate on. So clients that deposit and do not lose their full balance can still get a 20% on their losses I do not think that is unfair at all.

If the client is at 0 then obviously to measure net losses you must add deposits vs payouts. We are probably going to offer the rebate weekly since I think that will work out better for the clients and probably easier to understand , we are not trying to pull a fast one on anyone we are not that type of book and I believe clients that have dealt with me and Betislands can confirm this.

If the rebate is an issue we will just then offer it twice a year and continue with larger bonuses.

Cheers,

Jon
    Jon, I really do know that there is a correct order for bitching and posting, yet it seems that I cannot exert enough control. I knew I should have sent the e-mail before the post ( which were mere seconds apart ), but once again acted before thinking. I am sorry --- please accept my apologies

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

JON AND HIS STAFF HAVE BEEN VERY GENEROUS WITH ME I JUST CANT BEAT THESE GUYS

MY LOVELY WIFE IS GOING TO GIVE ME AN ALLOWANCE LATER THIS WEEK ITS EITHER HERITAGE OR BET ISLANDS.I JUST CANT GET ON ANY SORT OF WINNING STREAK NO MATTER HOW MUCH BONUS BET ISLANDS GIVES ME

I DONT GRIN WHEN I DONT WIN

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Weekly or Bi weekly rebates would be best

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4886

What do they offer nowadays? No reduced juice and graduated dime line in MLB?Great customer service, rebate on losses,and fast payouts main reasons why I would play there?

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Jon,

You are again contradicting your own staff on the rules. I begin may with 500, win and cash out for 500, leaving 1200 in my account on may 31st. I begin June 1 with 1200 clear, and play and lose...how did I not lose a net 1200 in June.

The stating first you'll offer this weekly and then saying you'll do it 2x a year is not helping either. One or the other please.

No one is saying (at least I am not, I of course can't speak for others - only my interpretation of their responses) that you are fly by night or pulling a quick one. What is being said is players don't appreciate being sold one product, and finding out it is another. If you say refund on losses, that to me means any funds I could have freely withdrawn and chose to leave at risk (and lost). If the terms implicitly say your definition, then by all means share them, but any ambigiuity (sp) ? - should favor the player.

You've been around long enough to know how to make money in this game and to know the value of a losing player. Why run them off elsewhere when they are beating down a path to your door?

Finally, you say you are always available. Oddly, when I first contacted your shop Sunday, I asked simply to have you or an acct manager email or call me next time they are available with no reply.

Your clearly aware of my issue, even if this message missed you, yet I still have not received a direct contact from you, only responses to a message board. So you have openly (and rightfully in my opinion) complained when posters complain about a book when they have an issue, but you post without taking any initiative to work directly with customers when they post poor experiences because of a lack of response on your firms end?

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Guy, you seem to log in every day for points. You are telling me you haven't seen this clarified over the past 2 months? Highly doubt it.
    I log in to get points for poker

I work 10 hour days so I don't see most threads

If I saw it clarified before then I wouldn't have requested the rebate

It seems like some of their CS reps aren't sure themselves based on the threads above

First 12