R3dBull
    R3dBull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Bet-at-home withdrawal experience

Hello,

Around 3 years ago, I have won a 20 EUR bonus and converted it in a bit more than 200 EUR.

Several days ago, I oredered a withdrawal to my bank account. Since then my account is blocked. I think in my case, not the amount of money is important, but the feedback with their customer service.

I have contacted via chat to bet-at-home. After I wrote my account number, the operator wrote that I have broken their rules and he left the chat. Then, I contacted with their email service. The respond was pretty much the same - "you have broken our rules and you can't use our customer service anymore". In my eyes, I have did everything right. Maybe the fact I have never deposited in their bookmakers is the problem. Noone gives you an naswer.

I feel they have stolen my money, because noone give me an explanation which rules exactly did I have broken and further I can't defend myself.

My advice is to stay away from this bookmakers. Because I have never a problem with them for 3 years, but when I have decided to take my money, they shut down my account without an explanation.

Bleeth
    Bleeth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

I've been playing with them for a few years, and never had any problem what-so-ever. Quick withdrawals and not making up excuses not to pay (as unfortunately more and more bookies do). But that's just my experience, this "you have broken our rules and you can't use our customer service anymore" is just inexcusable, everyone should be entitled to know what they did wrong and have an opportunity to defend themselves against the accusations.
    Last edited by Bleeth; 06-13-12 at 10:04 AM.

eglem91
    eglem91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 386

I just received 4 figure withdrawal in less than 30 minutes. And my experience is very positive with them.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Close your account without explanation is unacceptable! I hope that SBR can help you to find out what happened.

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Had the misfortune of three winners in one day there years ago. Was unable to bet the next time, went into chat to be told to withdraw funds as no more bets would be accepted and account would be closed immediately post withdrawal processing ... but this is a tad more drastic