golfnut4653
    golfnut4653's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 270

Sportsbetting.ag/Betonline- finally!

Actually being sent tracking numbers and getting money orders now-- took over 2 months. Maybe Betonline taking them over is a good thing....

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

No it isn't at all a good thing.

BAUS

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BAUS View Post
    No it isn't at all a good thing.

BAUS
    Probably less crappy #s to pick off. Other than that, why do you feel this way, BAUS?

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

The more books that exist out there, the better. As more and more books consolidate, lines will basically be the same everywhere.

The old sportsbetting had better bonus options too.

Would you rather have 5 restaurants where you live or 50?

BAUS

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Probably less crappy #s to pick off. Other than that, why do you feel this way, BAUS?
    -One of the few books around who was not afraid to set their own lines has now become a clone of Betonline.
    -Better bonuses before.
    -No more +180 teasers now Betonline crappy +150 payout.

Get off of BoL's nuts Lou, absolutely nothing good about Betonline turning Sportsbetting into a clone of a product that is already in the market.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    -One of the few books around who was not afraid to set their own lines has now become a clone of Betonline.
    -Better bonuses before.
    -No more +180 teasers now Betonline crappy +150 payout.

Get off of BoL's nuts Lou, absolutely nothing good about Betonline turning Sportsbetting into a clone of a product that is already in the market.

golfnut4653

At least they finally paid me the other day 1 of 2 payouts they owed me. And just got the tracking number for the 2nd one. Sportsbetting was dicking around for more than 2 months....

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good news for you golfnut. Bad news for those of us who feel the same way BAUS do. I was on live chat with sportsbetting.ag one day before the merger and was getting ready for a juicy 50% cash bonus. I forgot to deposit I cannot imagine that they will offer me anything remotely as good as that if I live chat them now. Going to miss their platform, bonuses and lines that were sometimes unique. At the very least they could have kept win4real.ag or racebook.ag on the old platform. I came across one other site that claimed to be part of their family but they looked different (and had Neteller), will see if I can find it again. Probably a dead book anyway.
    Last edited by Chopsticks; 07-04-12 at 01:45 PM.

Marty
    Marty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

Greatest lines in the world don't mean much of anything if you can't get paid. I have been waiting over a month for a payout. I have been with Sportsbetting for over 15 years, cleared 20k plus years ago off of Paypal (been around that long) then slowly gave it back over the following years. Started pulling money again over the last year, but have been run round and round repeatedly. Have never received a payout in under a month, have had multiple payouts rejected for questionable reasons. That was one thing, having my information changed, my history vanish, and my username change is another thing. These guys could not have handled this any worse than they did. I don't really give a shit who they are now, I just want my money. Glad someone got paid....

sharpcircle
    sharpcircle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    why not options to withdraw with moneybookers/skrill. they accept deposits thru this method....

Acarson79
    Acarson79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 282

Quote Originally Posted by golfnut4653 View Post
    Actually being sent tracking numbers and getting money orders now-- took over 2 months. Maybe Betonline taking them over is a good thing....

How manynwithdrawls you waiting on? And did they contact you out of the blue to give you tracking number?

golfnut4653

I got 2nd of 2 today. First one was Tuesday. Both were sent by overnight express. First one was 5 money orders. This one was a check. They emailed me the tracking numbers.

They called out of the blue this past Saturday to verify my address

OUTCAST
    OUTCAST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1872

I got 2nd of 2 today. First one was Tuesday. Both were sent by overnight express. First one was 5 money orders. This one was a check. They emailed me the tracking numbers.

They called out of the blue this past Saturday to verify my address
    Golfnut4653,

Did you have to file a complaint form before you get paid?

Acarson79

Quote Originally Posted by OUTCAST View Post
    Golfnut4653,

Did you have to file a complaint form before you get paid?
    They told me 60 more days! What a joke. Where's Lou and bill. This run around is a joke. This 60 days thing is just a lie for me to stop bothering them for a while.

golfnut4653

I filed a complaint awhile back before betonline bought them out.

Acarson79

I filed a complaint awhile back before betonline bought them out.
    Yes so did I about a week ago. I'm a long time playr on sportsbetting.ag. I just want to be giving tracking numbers for my 9 WITHDRAWLS made a month ago and stop all this worrying.