kenwilber
    kenwilber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

BETCRIS withdraw fees for dummies

Agent on their live chat is trying to convince me that 30usd = 37.73 EUROS ...

here is the link on chat transcript, must read:
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/44662040/Chat%20Window.htm

I'm curious how much will I receive in my moneybookers.

If they will calculate my amount to receive using the same exchange rate they calculate the fee I will not argue here...

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

As an fyi, if you have earned enough betpoints you can get at least two free withdrawals per month. Check how many you have. I think you only need about 30k betpoints to go from gold to diamond

kenwilber

I have only 600 points.. I had only 3-4 bets at betcris.. my starting balance was 200 and it got up to almost 900eur. Earned only 600 points. So I have to wager 50 times as much (50x600points) to get to free withdrawals.. seems a long way to go, no thanks.

And also I must say that it is very unprofessional to offer a possibility to open accounts in EUR currency and then everything later is being calculated to USD and back to EUR, which incurs exchange fees of course...

best line from my chat with agent is this:
    Me: do you use http://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/ ?
    Paola: we have our own way to cnvert it

Bass386
    Bass386's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 552

They take fee for withdrawl, but their withdrawl is very very slow ( sometimes 7 - 14 days ).

And when you live in Germany only betcris pays out via moneybookers or netteller. Bookmaker and diamond not.

No bonus for moneybookers and netteller pay ins are bad too ...

kenwilber

I have received my funds in 3 days. Luckily for me, I received the correct amount in eur.