seemonyrules
    seemonyrules's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

betdaq

hello everybody i am a new member pf this site can anybody help me on information on betdaq.com any review because i can see they two system of betting exchange section and the boookie section i would like to join them and i hope i would not be ban because i have being banned by three boookie already

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Betdaq are a exchange so you will not be ban if you win there, your funds there are very safe.
    But there are better bookies around or exchanges try Betfair and Pinnacle first.

Redman3693
    Redman3693's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 359

Totally agree.
    Betdaq just does not have the volume. I have not used Pinnacle, only Betfair & they have been great.

NOTE: it is easy top deposit cash ---- ALWAYS confirm the process required for you to make withdraws.

DO THIS BEFORE ANY DEPOSIT SO THAT THERE ARE NO SURPRISES. / restrictions.

I am in Canada and have used them for over 10 years without problem.

Many of the UK horse races have well over a million -they cannot afford bad press.

Cheers!

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Quote Originally Posted by Redman3693 View Post
    Totally agree.
    Betdaq just does not have the volume. I have not used Pinnacle, only Betfair & they have been great.

NOTE: it is easy top deposit cash ---- ALWAYS confirm the process required for you to make withdraws.

DO THIS BEFORE ANY DEPOSIT SO THAT THERE ARE NO SURPRISES. / restrictions.

I am in Canada and have used them for over 10 years without problem.

Many of the UK horse races have well over a million -they cannot afford bad press.

Cheers!
    Why have you not used Pinnacle?

If you're into US sports at all I would have thought you'd do better there, or at Matchbook than at Betfair.

But yes, Betfair is overall the best on this planet. Betdaq and Smarkets have a very very long way to go to be viable options.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

shilling at full force again

Redman3693
    Redman3693's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 359

Betfair VS Betdaq

Hareeba, It was just one of those cases where I went with what I was taught.

Many moons ago, a friend brought me me online with Betdaq. It worked OK, but I sometimes missed opportunities because the was not enough $$$ flowing through the events.

Example:
    Ling 1st May - 09:00 6f Hcap

Matched: CAD 1,067,826 Betfqaair
    Matched: £230,715 Betdaq

The matched amount for Betfair is far and away past Betdaq.
    - yes, it is not converted into CDN $$$ - BUT Betfair is easily greater than double.

Final tally for each race.
    Do a littlle matrh & 254,333 GBP = 407,939.96 CAD

Almost 3 times great times the $$$ for the exact same race.

Take it a step further and consider that, on average I spent $300 - 500 per race. Multiply that by 10 races per track.

Again, multiply that by the total number of tracks running each day. Today is quiet and there are only 5 running in the UK and 1 in Ireland for a total of 6 or 60 races.

On busy days, I have seen as many as 15 running throughout the day. That's between 60 & 150 races that I was betting on each and every day.

I missed out on big $$$ and got extremely stressed trying to get all my picks matched for each race.

Switching over reduced the majority of the stress for me.

The UK & Ireland have an approximate combined total of 90 tracks.

I may be a 'noob' on this forum, but I'm not new to gambling...
    Cheers Mate!