dolson
    Jukeboxhero
    dolson's Avatar Become A Pro!

1vice guaranteed a payout will arrive tomorrow

I have been waiting a few weeks for a payout from 1vice.com, the manager says i will definitely receive it Wed. 4-18-12, I'll keep players posted

Uga
    Uga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6066

A few weeks? That's not great news. A friend of mine has told me they're offering now 100% cash reload bonus (20x rollover) or 100% reload free play (10x rollover) for 'qualified' accounts.

dolson
    Jukeboxhero

Quote Originally Posted by Uga View Post
    A few weeks? That's not great news. A friend of mine has told me they're offering now 100% cash reload bonus (20x rollover) or 100% reload free play (10x rollover) for 'qualified' accounts.
    It sounds like a good bonus, anyone considering it should keep an eye on my post to see when my payout arrives, I'll post any news immediately.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow weeks? I read that they process p2P with 48-72 hours.. is this a big check or wire?

DustyRhodes
    DustyRhodes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 614

weeks is not good

dolson
    Jukeboxhero

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    wow weeks? I read that they process p2P with 48-72 hours.. is this a big check or wire?
    A check , funds taken out of my account on 4-3-12.

OUTCAST
    OUTCAST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1872

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    That's for P2P. Dolson asked for a check, that's within the time frame of 5-9 business days.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dolson View Post
    A check , funds taken out of my account on 4-3-12.
    Sounds like you're being "WSEX'D"

dolson
    Jukeboxhero

I've been a player at either Bet33, Omega or 1Vice for the past 6 yrs and was always paid on time,

thebookie
    thebookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5470

Dolson, Not sure why you would sweat this transaction, as I have sent you many payment over the past 6 year, totaling well into the low 6 figures.

I personally guaranteed payout will arrive today, so you could enjoy your vacation.

Please log into your account to collect your pick up information.

Regards Z

dolson
    Jukeboxhero

Quote Originally Posted by thebookie View Post
    Dolson, Not sure why you would sweat this transaction, as I have sent you many payment over the past 6 year, totaling well into the low 6 figures.

I personally guaranteed payout will arrive today, so you could enjoy your vacation.

Please log into your account to collect your pick up information.

Regards Z
    1Vice came through, I was paid in full today, I was sweating a little because I've already spent the proceeds, but 1Vice came through again,
    Im posting the payout on the April Live Payout Post as well.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dolson View Post
    1Vice came through, I was paid in full today, I was sweating a little because I've already spent the proceeds, but 1Vice came through again,
    Im posting the payout on the April Live Payout Post as well.

Sounds like this thread wasn't needed....these forums can make or break these books.

dolson
    Jukeboxhero

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    Sounds like this thread wasn't needed....these forums can make or break these books.
    If a book has honest CS and pays out on time, then these forums are excellent free advertisements !

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

1vice has always paid on time, George and Griffin are good honest people. Customer service is great, they process my deposits instantaneously. Withdrawals 24-48 hours. And I won't vouch for anyone if I don't feel strongly about what I'm saying.

I don't think they get the credit they deserve as far as sports book rating and reputation here. If someone can show me where they stiffed someone, feel free to post a link.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gummy bears

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by the_orangekat View Post
    1vice has always paid on time, George and Griffin are good honest people. Customer service is great, they process my deposits instantaneously. Withdrawals 24-48 hours. And I won't vouch for anyone if I don't feel strongly about what I'm saying.

I don't think they get the credit they deserve as far as sports book rating and reputation here. If someone can show me where they stiffed someone, feel free to post a link.

What makes me reluctant to deposit at a book like this is theres not much info about them and who is to really know if they have money backing them incase a few players win good ammounts. Also how big is their player base? I don't want to be playing at a book that has nobody depositting there.

1Vice George
    1Vice George's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

We opened shop in December of last year and we are backed by the RDG corp which has several other books that have been around for years like bet33, americasbookie, etc. If you do some research about 1vice you wont find one single payout complaint since we opened up. I understand your hesitation and my suggestion is that you can always come in for a small amount and try us out.

Quote Originally Posted by ApricotSinner32 View Post
    What makes me reluctant to deposit at a book like this is theres not much info about them and who is to really know if they have money backing them incase a few players win good ammounts. Also how big is their player base? I don't want to be playing at a book that has nobody depositting there.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Making a small deposit to try a book out is a smart move.1VICE is a good shop with great customer service

dolson
    Jukeboxhero

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    Any thread with information about a book's payouts is useful to all the players.

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20383

well, it wasn't really useful. you panic because you didn't get a check in 2-1/2 week when their policy clearly states within 30 days. I've waited longer than 3 weeks from A and B rated books such as legends and BOL. That's just the price we pay for living in america dealing with offshore books

dolson
    Jukeboxhero

Quote Originally Posted by brendon View Post
    well, it wasn't really useful. you panic because you didn't get a check in 2-1/2 week when their policy clearly states within 30 days. I've waited longer than 3 weeks from A and B rated books such as legends and BOL. That's just the price we pay for living in america dealing with offshore books
    It was very useful to me , Vice1 closed my account when I requested the payout and said they didn't want my business anymore because I won too much, I was told Id have a tracking # three times over two weeks, never did see that tracking#, they sent me two P2Ps immediately after this thread was posted.

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20383

so what it was useful to you. the point is they pay within the timeframe. not useful to anyone else. and like the poster said, they're trying to start their book out on right. these type of thread is not going to help