bergerac
    bergerac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

BetCris - Champions of Revisionism

Seems BetCris are taking it upon themselves to delete history and balances. Pretty sure I didn't have much in there, but slightly worrying nonetheless.

The chat transcript is posted below to fulfill the promise I made to customer services.

---------------------------------------

You are now chatting with 'Robber'
    Robber: Welcome to our Live Chat Department, my name is Robber. How may I be of assistance?
    Me: Hi, can you please tell me what's happened to my account? All the history on it has disappeared
    Robber: Are you able to hold while I check on that for you?
    Me: yep
    Robber: Well sir, the history shows available for us, would you like us to send you the history to your email ?
    Me: shouldn't I be able to see it in my account then?
    Me: my balance has zeroed
    Me: as have my betpoints
    Robber: Well sir, since January 4th your account has no balance
    Me: if I look in my account history, the week including January 4th shows a balance of 0 all week
    Me: shouldn't it show the balance that I had on 3rd Jan, and then a withdrawal transaction if I withdrew it?
    Robber: Sir, we did an update in the system, that is why the history is not being showed in your account, we can send you the history to your email so you can have a track of it
    Me: I don't want to see the history, I want the balances and betpoints that existed last time I logged in to still be there!!
    Robber: Sir, the balance is zero due to you on January 4th you withdrew the money.... so that is why you don't see the balance
    Robber: Regarding the betpoints... our BetPoints Program, as well as our Free Play Bonuses, is intended to help and encourage our recreational players. After analyzing your wagers, Management has decided that you are a non-recreational player. Due to this fact, you are not eligible for promotions of bonuses or betpoints
    Me: Even if I had made a withdrawal, there are always decimals on the balance. It is not possible to withdraw the decimals, so there should be something showing against the balance. And regardless of your analysis of my account, you are not allowed to take away Betpoints that I have already earned.
    Robber: Sir, that was a decision made by management
    Me: What? To zero my balance? Or to zero my Betpoints?
    Me: are you sure about this?
    Me: it doesn't sound very ethical to me
    Robber: The betpoints sir...
    Me: So I did have a balance of BetPoints and they were taken away?
    Robber: Well sir as per management decision the betpoints balance has been zeroed out
    Robber: If you have any other concern about the betpoints you are more than welcome to send an email to betpoints@betcris.com
    Me: Any other concerns!?
    Me: you're admitting to stealing money out of my account
    Me: and you ask if I have any concerns?
    Robber: With all due respect, I mentioned that as per management decision the betpoints balance has been zeroed out
    Robber: Our BetPoints Programis intended to help and encourage our recreational players. After analyzing your wagers, Management has decided that you are a non-recreational player.
    Me: I understand that, and I am perfectly happy to be excluded from a promotion going forward, but you cannot retrospectively enforce that decision and take away points that have already been awarded
    Me: that basically amounts to theft
    Robber: I am sorry you feel that way sir
    Me: Excuse me?
    Me: You're sorry I feel that way?
    Me: I don't want your empathy
    Me: I want my money back
    Robber: May I assist you with anything else?
    Me: Yes, you can tell me how many prospective punters you will lose when I post this chat on SBR
    Robber: My apologies, your account has been banned from the loyalty program as long with the betpoints that came with it...
    Robber: *along
    Me: Perfect, I'm sure that should do the trick.

macb
    macb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1680

get over it

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Complain to sbr. They will give you your pts back. But you wont get new ones. Or your .58 either probably.

bergerac
    bergerac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

I sometimes question the wisdom of posting on forums. Then I read posts from the likes of macb and realise that it is commendable to help those who are less privileged than oneself, by giving them the opportunity to familiarise themselves with words of more than two syllables.