jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    They will deal limits on an account by account basis. From what I remember all over night limits were the same, but some accounts I had would have their max limits raised at different times than other accounts and some would have lower limits. Now these accounts had all been open for years and I cant remember when I noticed it happening, but it wasnt something they did from the start. But to me that is just smart and sensible bookmaking. That shows they are at least trying to limit action where they no guys have found advantages. But as it was the limits were not grossly small. As in they were all still 5 figure limits.

People talk like they were posting limits like these shit books that now get called top tier books in this day and age. But for the most part a general limit might be 25,000. A profiled account might have a 12500 or 15000 limit. Since 99.99999% of the guys who posted up never ever had a balance that would come close to these profiled limits I doubt very highly it would effect anyone posting here. Meaning they could have bet their whole account balance and still not gotten to these so called limited limits.

Besides this was all a topic in the think tank not too long ago where guys were claiming pinnacle was profiling accounts? Which was the usual stupidity one would expect for the so called think tank. Just more conjecture and assumptions with no basis at all.

I played at Pinnacle for 8 years. Took shots, had multiple accounts, made a lot of money. never ever did I have a single solitary issue with them. And that isnt the usual hyperbole of guys who drool over them and think theye the best thing ever because I have ben on the record as saying they arent or werent the best book out there. They just do what any legit bookmaker does, they make lines, the take action, and they let people do what they want. Mostly because they arent worried about bonus whore scammers or guys trying to get something for free out of them. If you post up the money and want to play with that they dont care what you do. Which is how it should be.

Wanty a lot of their business is credit not post up
    Points Awarded:

Fishhead gave jjgold 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

xxxxx
    Last edited by Shark79; 03-01-12 at 10:19 AM. Reason: xxx

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    Nice English, you pathetic bag of sh t. How about we bet who has spent more time with either of them and the loser gets shot in the neck by a taser?
    Maybe you do spend more time with them. Good for you.

Both are great people.

Why are you so bitter against me ? No idea, but thats your problem.

PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4352

Sharky is a good, solid Cat. Hard to see how someone can be bitter with him. Ricky must be on the rag or something.

lumpy19
    lumpy19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 480

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    yes, unless somethings changed in the 2 months since i stopped bothering to play there.
    Why stop? why not just play there until they limit you? (serious question)

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

Quote Originally Posted by PuckOff View Post
    Sharky is a good, solid Cat. Hard to see how someone can be bitter with him. Ricky must be on the rag or something.

Pucky when you coming down man ? Its time for a Costarrican visit my friend.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by lumpy19 View Post
    Why stop? why not just play there until they limit you? (serious question)
    i was severely limited

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Shark79 View Post
    Maybe you do spend more time with them. Good for you.

Both are great people.

Why are you so bitter against me ? No idea, but thats your problem.

sharky you wanna talk sh*t to my face in real life pal??? Let's go, let's see how tough you are in real life son. i'll meet you anywhere, henry's, retrovisor, bochinche, bagelmens, you name the place son, anywhere i can bring my 9 milimeter is fine with me.

i just want to see what you have to say when you are not hiding behind a keyboard

and in case you are wondering - yes i have shot people before tough guy
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fishhead, and TheLock

PuckOff
    PuckOff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4352

Pucky when you coming down man ? Its time for a Costarrican visit my friend.
    Not sure Amigo, but I'll certainly keep you posted.

Heart
    Heart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1457

this thread's pretty good

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    sharky you wanna talk sh*t to my face in real life pal??? Let's go, let's see how tough you are in real life son. i'll meet you anywhere, henry's, retrovisor, bochinche, bagelmens, you name the place son, anywhere i can bring my 9 milimeter is fine with me.

i just want to see what you have to say when you are not hiding behind a keyboard

and in case you are wondering - yes i have shot people before tough guy

Bochinche ?

So CarpeDime is also RickySteve or did I all of a sudden earn a new enemy for no reason ?

CarpeDime

Bochinche ?

So CarpeDime is also RickySteve or did I all of a sudden earn a new enemy for no reason ?
    You think I'm afraid of you son?? Trust me I am not

I'll be at Club Puchos tonight, 11 PM, the back bar next to the stage

I'm 6 foot, 170-ish close cropped very dark hair, receding on sides with significant and very noticeable bald spot, you can't miss me

You want to scrap? Let's do it bro

Puchos 11 PM I wanna see how tough you really are
    Points Awarded:

Harmy G gave CarpeDime 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

WONOFTHEGUYS
    Update your status
    WONOFTHEGUYS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2233

You think I'm afraid of you son?? Trust me I am not

I'll be at Club Puchos tonight, 11 PM, the back bar next to the stage

I'm 6 foot, 170-ish close cropped very dark hair, receding on sides with significant and very noticeable bald spot, you can't miss me

You want to scrap? Let's do it bro

Puchos 11 PM I wanna see how tough you really are

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

A lot of quants talk a big game. Not unusual that it would either:a) just be theory, orb) that they're tapped.I believe there are a million Forex geniuses that simply tapped out.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Lostache taking no prisoners here. makeup sex is the best. Go to Club Puchos.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

How do SBR posters know about Puchos is beyond me.

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Watch yourself, Sharky. Sounds like Loshak wants to "push your shit in" and we all know that his "9mm" is more like 4.5" and circumcised.

CarpeDime

Quote Originally Posted by RogueScholar View Post
    Watch yourself, Sharky. Sounds like Loshak wants to "push your shit in" and we all know that his "9mm" is more like 4.5" and circumcised.
    its weird, im really not gay at all but when i see sharky i just get all worked up

he has that smile and im just like "come here you cute little bookie. NO NO NO dont run away from me! COME HERE you baby faced bookie cutie! Give me some high-quality customer service! Daddy wants a free play! With a one-time rollover! Don't try to get away from me!"

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

its weird, im really not gay at all but when i see sharky i just get all worked up

he has that smile and im just like "come here you cute little bookie. NO NO NO dont run away from me! COME HERE you baby faced bookie cutie! Give me some high-quality customer service! Daddy wants a free play! With a one-time rollover! Don't try to get away from me!"
    This has to be the funniest stuff I've read in a long time. Damn Loshak !!

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

Quote Originally Posted by RogueScholar View Post

RS ! Haven't seen or heard from you in ages. How u been man ?

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

i heard gancho also worked at freddie mac and fannie mae before they shut down so why are people so excited?

too many idiots post on the internet these days old internet was much better

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

RS ! Haven't seen or heard from you in ages. How u been man ?
    Hey Sharky, it's been far too long indeed! How I miss the innocence of those early mornings in chat with you, AMBy, and Smitch, et. al...

I'm doing better than ever, thanks. In fact, I think I've found my own "streetlamps" and am beginning to think and act like a mover/shaker myself. I'll always be grateful for the wisdom and kindness you share so freely with those you call friends; I learned more than I realized from you guys back then.

Hopefully I'll catch up with you down south sometime soon. We're overdue for a night of beers and I'd like to give Loshak a hand dislodging that stick in his ass.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

Sounds like a plan.

First ... 2345