TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Just Received 2,500 payout from Heritage

Guys, just wanted to give an update on Heritage. Asked for a free monthly payout on January 31st and received the check by Fedex today. I had to withdraw for some personal reasons but plan to reload with this book in August. Not one complaint with this book on my part.

Iona
    Iona's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 49715

Nice. Thanks for the info Gambler.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

good book

solid on withdrawals

don't like the line changes right before confirmation and need more betting options like The Greek had

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Wouldn't expect anything less from Heritage. They have been the best book around for years and continue to be the best. A lot of it has to do with the head man in the industry as well running things.

Br0nxer

as soon as i praise em they fukk up

pulled the suckeyes purdue game off the board 8 minutes prior to tip

got a fukkin clerk on the phone who sounded like he was hired about 10 minutes ago

fukker fumbles and stutters for 3 minutes while i explain game hasn't tipped yet and i want a side

by the time guy even tries to put purdue bet in game tips

called and got a supervisor in wagering "bob" and he tells me unfortunately they lost the espn satellite connection at 9est and they had to pull the game off the board because they didn't know if it had started.

one of the few unpleasant experiences i have had at heritage since i began playing there

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    as soon as i praise em they fukk up

pulled the suckeyes purdue game off the board 8 minutes prior to tip

got a fukkin clerk on the phone who sounded like he was hired about 10 minutes ago

fukker fumbles and stutters for 3 minutes while i explain game hasn't tipped yet and i want a side

by the time guy even tries to put purdue bet in game tips

called and got a supervisor in wagering "bob" and he tells me unfortunately they lost the espn satellite connection at 9est and they had to pull the game off the board because they didn't know if it had started.

one of the few unpleasant experiences i have had at heritage since i began playing there
    here's my .02 guy

this should not have been a problem for you, game has been up for 24 hours

I dont know how much research you have done on the subject of sports betting, but people that bet the closers dont win money

the true professionals that make money from sports betting, know which games they want to bet and place their wagers within minutes of the lines being posted, only way to beat the books is to beat the closing line, and the sooner you bet the bigger the margin you are going to beat the closing line by

now by betting the opening line does not guarantee you will beat the closer, but if you know what you are doing you will beat it a lot more often than not, pretty sure I had seen a video by justin7 before, where he was showing some research that shows beating the line by just 2 cents on average, will make you a very profitable bettor in the long run

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    here's my .02 guy

I dont know how much research you have done on the subject of sports betting, but people that bet the closers dont win money

the true professionals that make money from sports betting, know which games they want to bet and place their wagers within minutes of the lines being posted, only way to beat the books is to beat the closing line, and the sooner you bet the bigger the margin you are going to beat the closing line by

now by betting the opening line does not guarantee you will beat the closer, but if you know what you are doing you will beat it a lot more often than not, pretty sure I had seen a video by justin7 before, where he was showing some research that shows beating the line by just 2 cents on average, will make you a very profitable bettor in the long run
    i have a real job and don't have all day to dedicate to researching games

and i do just fine doing it the way i do it

thanks for the.02 cents

SportsMushroom

i have a real job and don't have all day to dedicate to researching games

and i do just fine doing it the way i do it

thanks for the.02 cents
    you are welcome

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

here's my .02 guy

sharp as fuk
    Points Awarded:

SportsMushroom gave Puppy 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Pics or it never happened

Br0nxer

i really do hear what you are saying mushroom but the reason i waited till the last second was cause i had a pretty big bet on iowa st +2.5 and i wanted to see how that turned out before i decided wager size on purdue

usually the first game of the day i do put in early but as the night goes on i like to see how i am doing to gauge wager size

not really looking to get buried big time in one night if things are going bad

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Pics or it never happened
    pics

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

i really do hear what you are saying mushroom but the reason i waited till the last second was cause i had a pretty big bet on iowa st +2.5 and i wanted to see how that turned out before i decided wager size on purdue

usually the first game of the day i do put in early but as the night goes on i like to see how i am doing to gauge wager size

not really looking to get buried big time in one night if things are going bad
    i do the same thing my bets on the early games figure into my late plays nothing wrong with that. btw that sucked they pulled it. not sure how much of an edge you can get by making a bet 1 min into the game unless the best player blows his knee

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh ive gotten 4 payouts this month from them always ontime

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by tatommack View Post
    i do the same thing my bets on the early games figure into my late plays nothing wrong with that. btw that sucked they pulled it. not sure how much of an edge you can get by making a bet 1 min into the game unless the best player blows his knee
    yea the supervisor put me on hold at 7-5 suckeyes and was checking to see if i could still get the play on purdue and came back and said no

no biggie

regardless if the bet wins or loses i wanted the play and got fukked

have to settle for purdue 2nd half +9

consistent winner there since i have been a customer so not sure if that factors into it also

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by Puppy View Post
    sharp as fuk

i really do hear what you are saying mushroom but the reason i waited till the last second was cause i had a pretty big bet on iowa st +2.5 and i wanted to see how that turned out before i decided wager size on purdue usually the first game of the day i do put in early but as the night goes on i like to see how i am doing to gauge wager size not really looking to get buried big time in one night if things are going bad
    what you are saying makes sense to me

I hope I did not sound condescending in my first post, I really was trying to help, just have trouble communicating my thoughts properly and people take offense

Br0nxer

what you are saying makes sense to me

I hope I did not sound condescending in my first post, I really was trying to help, just have trouble communicating my thoughts properly and people take offense
    no worries. i understand

cp390hdog
    cp390hdog's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hamburger