shermanator
    shermanator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2973

Travelling overseas

Hey just wondering if I'm travelling overseas to Vietnam from Australia will i still be able to place bets on Pinnacle?

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes, anywhere outside US you will be fine

played 3 years overseas and don't ask my why the fk I came back to the US, our Gov't is a fkn joke

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

not so sure. There are several places in Asia where Pinnacle will not accept your bet from. Not sure about Vietnam - you better ask them directly. Also skrill transfers will not work.
    Placing bet from OZ should be fine.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Always better to send a quick email before doing that, Pinny doesn't care usually thou cos they have no bonuses and nothing to hide, unlike most other books.

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

lukahh is right. you should ask them because every single book has a different "banned countries" list.
    for example if you visit my home country (Turkey) you can't use pinnacle but there isn't any problem about off shore books and small euro books.
    I know that if you move to France just 15 books usable where is the most boring european country for bettors. like I said, it depends on the country

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

def. tell the book you are heading overseas, when they see different IP addresses logging in they may suspend ur acct

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by gangeriver View Post
    lukahh is right. you should ask them because every single book has a different "banned countries" list.
    for example if you visit my home country (Turkey) you can't use pinnacle but there isn't any problem about off shore books and small euro books.
    I know that if you move to France just 15 books usable where is the most boring european country for bettors. like I said, it depends on the country
    that is interesting , so betting isn't illegal just the book you use is the issue, amazing a country with islamic leaders has no problem with online books,

gangeriver
    The Best Closer!
    gangeriver's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    that is interesting , so betting isn't illegal just the book you use is the issue, amazing a country with islamic leaders has no problem with online books,
    because we don't care about Islamic rules. Arab countries care but we don't.. nearly (I'm not sure just I guess) %20-30 of people atheist or deist, %2 christian, %1 jewish.
    Is there any beach in USA where women can swim and sunbathe topless? I don't know but we have legal drinking age is not 21, it is 18. Actually online books banned because only 3-4 local books has legal license. Altough we use online books, government know but doesn't care.that is a kind of De facto
    I mean, most things different than your thinking
    Last edited by gangeriver; 01-19-12 at 11:42 AM.