Heritage Insider
    Heritage Insider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19934

Heritage/SBR Posters Blackjack Tournament!

It’s time for the “I post at SBR and never won the big prize in a Heritage BlackJack Tournament”…Tournament!
    Each year Heritage Sports gives out 100’s of thousands of dollars to our customers through extra perks and contests. We are spreading some extra love with an exclusive to SBR Posters NFL Playoff Tournament!

If you have a Heritage Account and have placed a single wager this football season, and have never won the top prize in any of our Blackjack Tournaments, you are eligible to play. Simply email us your account number and poster name ( postercontest@heritagesports.com ) and we’ll make sure you have an entry in this FREE Tournament that runs through the NFL playoffs.

Here’s how it works:
    The contest will run each day during the playoffs starting on January 7th followed by January 8th, January 14th, January 15th and 22nd.
    On each of those dates, the contestant with the highest score will win a $500 Free Play. In addition to the daily winners, we will total each contestants point total and the player with the highest accumulated point total over the five days will receive a $500 wager on the Super Bowl!

Best of luck and Happy New Year!
    Last edited by Heritage Insider; 01-01-12 at 05:19 PM.

Fire in da hole
    Fire in da hole's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1120

Tried to email my info and it was returned as a bad address.... Seems to be the norm now that heritage has expanded...Not the same place it used to be

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

thank you, very nice offer

Saunders FTW
    Saunders FTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Cool!

JakeLc
    JakeLc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

the email I sent was returned as : Recipient address rejected: User unknown (state 14).

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by Heritage Insider View Post
    It’s time for the “I post at SBR and never won the big prize in a Heritage BlackJack Tournament”…Tournament!
    Each year Heritage Sports gives out 100’s of thousands of dollars to our customers through extra perks and contests. We are spreading some extra love with an exclusive to SBR Posters NFL Playoff Tournament!

If you have a Heritage Account and have placed a single wager this football season, and have never won the top prize in any of our Blackjack Tournaments, you are eligible to play. Simply email us your account number and poster name ( postercontest@heritagesports.com ) and we’ll make sure you have an entry in this FREE Tournament that runs through the NFL playoffs.

Here’s how it works:
    The contest will run each day during the playoffs starting on January 7th followed by January 8th, January 14th, January 15th and 22nd.
    On each of those dates, the contestant with the highest score will win a $500 Free Play. In addition to the daily winners, we will total each contestants point total and the player with the highest accumulated point total over the five days will receive a $500 wager on the Super Bowl!

Best of luck and Happy New Year!

By gawd that is awesome!!!

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

postercontest@heritagesports.com

</pre>

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
    To: postercontest@heritagesports.com
    Subject: Heritage/SBR Posters Blackjack Tournament
    Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2012

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

LOL, Probably had 1000's of complaints emailed to them and had to shut down the email account.

Heritage Insider

Email Address

Sorry guys, it was an address created specifically for this contest and is now available. We look forward to everyone's participation.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

nice...very cool

JakeLc
    JakeLc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

Email sent, confirmation email sent back from Heritage.that was quick.

PackerBacker
    PackerBacker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24556

Nice

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

lol this is every week if you deposited there. you should know this if u play there

yisman

This is a special blackjack tournament going through the playoffs.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Heritage Insider, two questions......

1) This contest is already advertised with a banner once you sign into the Heritage site. It looks like it's open to all active Heritage members, not just SBR members. But there are a few tweaks. It doesnt make any mention of past winners being excluded and the grand prize for the 5 day total winner is listed as $1000, not $500 as you stated. But other than that the rules, dates and daily prizes are the same. So are there 2 different constests (one for all players and one just for SBR members) running concurrently? I'm assuming no, so why do we need to email you our SBR user name and acct#, because again, it looks like the contest is open to all. So wouldnt we all already have a free entry in out acct like we have had every Monday for the Monday night football tournaments?

2) Are there going to be $10 re-buys like the usual Monday contests? Don't get me wrong, Heritage offers a lot of great contests, but if there are re-buys than that's pretty cheesy and misleading IMO. A) You have no chance of winning a top prize without re-buying, so in essence your "Free" tournament is really a paid entry. B) $10 re-buys times thousands of players = a profit for Heritage, not a "free" contest for it's valued players.
    Last edited by ehp6737; 01-01-12 at 07:08 PM.

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    Heritage Insider, two questions......

1) This contest is already advertised with a banner once you sign into the Heritage site. It looks like it's open to all active Heritage members, not just SBR members. But there are a few tweaks. It doesnt make any mention of past winners being excluded and the grand prize for the 5 day total winner is listed as $1000, not $500 as you stated. But other than that the rules, dates and daily prizes are the same. So are there 2 different constests (one for all players and one just for SBR members) running concurrently? I'm assuming no, so why do we need to email you our SBR user name and acct#, because again, it looks like the contest is open to all. So wouldnt we all already have a free entry in out acct like we have had every Monday for the Monday night football tournaments?

2) Are there going to be $10 re-buys like the usual Monday contests? Don't get me wrong, Heritage offers a lot of great contests, but if there are re-buys than that's pretty cheesy and misleading IMO. A) You have no chance of winning a top prize without re-buying, so in essence your "Free" tournament is really a paid entry. B) $10 re-buys times thousands of players = a profit for Heritage, not a "free" contest for it's valued players.
    oop BINGO

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

heritage a++++++

WDR
    WDR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30893

Quote Originally Posted by Heritage Insider View Post
    Each year Heritage Sports gives out 100’s of thousands of dollars to our customers through extra perks and contests.
    really? lets see some 10K a week contest not a lousy $500 freeplay

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Quote Originally Posted by ehp6737 View Post
    Heritage Insider, two questions...... 1) This contest is already advertised with a banner once you sign into the Heritage site. It looks like it's open to all active Heritage members, not just SBR members. But there are a few tweaks. It doesnt make any mention of past winners being excluded and the grand prize for the 5 day total winner is listed as $1000, not $500 as you stated. But other than that the rules, dates and daily prizes are the same. So are there 2 different constests (one for all players and one just for SBR members) running concurrently? I'm assuming no, so why do we need to email you our SBR user name and acct#, because again, it looks like the contest is open to all. So wouldnt we all already have a free entry in out acct like we have had every Monday for the Monday night football tournaments?
    It's really a pretty simple concept.
    You are being given an opportunity for a SBR SIDE CONTEST. Whoever enters through the email given above and has the highest score EACH DAY (out of only those SBR members that entered above) will receive a $500 freeplay...above and beyond any of the normal winnings.

They will also total all of the SBR entries at the end of the 5 playoff tournaments and the SBR person with the highest points will get a $500 freeplay on the superbowl.

So while the banner listed on Heritages site is for everybody...we are being offered a side contest JUST FOR PEOPLE WHO ENTER USING THE EMAIL ABOVE. so they will be giving out 5x$500 freeplays and then the $500 superbowl freeplay... so $3000 worth of freeplays just to people who enter with the above email from SBR

hope this simplifies it for you. good luck!

HeritageInsider:

Will all of the SBR entrants be listed somewhere so we can follow along on the leaderboard for each tournament??? If we are trying to also play against each SBR player we kind of need to know where each player is on the leaderboard separate from the normal contestants

Thanks for another great contest!
    Last edited by cloverfield; 01-02-12 at 08:35 AM.

Heritage Insider

Tournaments

Thanks for the questions and let me clarify.

There will be two separate contests. One which is posted on our site and is available to all Heritage Clients and has the rules posted.

The other is a closed tournament exclusive to SBR posters only. Because we will be considering accumulated point totals towards the Super Bowl prize ($500 Free Play bet on the Super Bowl) there will be no re-buys on this contest. The outline for this contest is posted with the start of this thread.

All qualifying posters who send an email requesting entry will have entries for each of the 5 qualifying tournaments which will start with the NFL playoffs. There will be 5 winners of the daily tournament along with the Super Bowl prize winner.

We will post the winner of each of the daily prizes and keep you updated as to who is leading for the Super Bowl prize as the tournaments move along.

Good luck to all!
    Last edited by Heritage Insider; 01-02-12 at 09:40 AM.

Iona
    Iona's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 49715

Thanks Heritage

Heritage Insider

Heritage Tournament Starts!

The Heritage Sports Posters Tournament Starts today!

Good luck to all.

Remember, this is exclusive to SBR Posters each day during the NFL playoffs.

Each day will have a different winner of $500.
    This is a NO RE-BUY, NO BUY-IN tournament so everyone has one shot each day.
    Points will accumulate from each daily tournament and the highest point total will win a $500 free play on the Super Bowl.

Please send your entry requests to postercontest@heritagesports.com and don't forget to play!

secretstash
    secretstash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 45

im in thanks!

-stash

wquine
    Bet2BLucky
    wquine's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10836

don't even bother playing, some folks must be hitting like 6 straight BJs on max bet.

cloverfield

Quote Originally Posted by wquine View Post
    don't even bother playing, some folks must be hitting like 6 straight BJs on max bet.
    its hard as @@$@

last week one day the winner had around 2750 points
    today the winner had 4375

just play for fun dont take it too serious

yisman

Playing every day, haven't gotten close in the playoff contests yet.

The SBR ones are out of reach, too. I was hoping maybe a lower number would win there, but the winner has been up near 5000 the times I've checked. Four more chances, I guess (the two contests tomorrow, followed by the two next Sunday).

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Played and ran out of money before I ran out of hands. How do people win this especially with 200 per hand limit?

cloverfield

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    Playing every day, haven't gotten close in the playoff contests yet.

The SBR ones are out of reach, too. I was hoping maybe a lower number would win there, but the winner has been up near 5000 the times I've checked. Four more chances, I guess (the two contests tomorrow, followed by the two next Sunday).
    I found that in both contests I pretty much hit a "limit" and then the dealer starts blasting me
    In the contest for everyone today I had 3700 points with 30 hands remaining (the leader has around 5xxx points so I had to keep going) and then got completely blasted.. If I had 18 the dealer got 19. The dealer then proceeded to get 3 blackjacks in a row and the rest was history.

In the SBR contest I had 3000 points with 26 hands to go, and then I couldn't win a hand until I was down to about 1800 points and it was too late.

I'm obviously playing the right strategy to get UP TO a certain amount of points, and then it's all out the window because the dealer gets 18-20 every hand.

excel
    unapproved

almost as fair as SBR BJ
    <table class="body" border="1" width="100%"><thead><tr><th>Time</th> <th>Description</th> <th>Bet</th> <th>Result</th> </tr></thead> <tbody> <tr> <td><nobr title="2012-01-15T10:42:19.723">10:42:19</nobr></td> <td class="desc"> <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <colgroup><col width="80"> <col width="15" align="right"> <col width="95"> <col width="105"> <col width="50" align="right"> <col width="50" align="right"> </colgroup><tbody><tr> <td><nobr>Player Hand </nobr></td> <td><nobr>22</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="5h As 9c 7c">5♥ A♠ 9♣ 7♣</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="Hit, Hit, Bust">Hit, Hit, Bust</nobr></td> </tr> <tr> <td><nobr>Dealer Hand</nobr></td> <td><nobr>16</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="7d 9d">7♦ 9♦</nobr></td> <td colspan="3"><nobr title=""></nobr></td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td valign="bottom" align="right"><nobr title="200.00">200.00</nobr></td> <td valign="bottom" align="right"><nobr title="-200.00" class="red">-200.00</nobr></td> </tr> <tr> <td><nobr title="2012-01-15T10:42:03.973">10:42:03</nobr></td> <td class="desc"> <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <colgroup><col width="80"> <col width="15" align="right"> <col width="95"> <col width="105"> <col width="50" align="right"> <col width="50" align="right"> </colgroup><tbody><tr> <td><nobr>Player Hand </nobr></td> <td><nobr>16</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="9s 4s 3s">9♠ 4♠ 3♠</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="Hit, Stand">Hit, Stand</nobr></td> </tr> <tr> <td><nobr>Dealer Hand</nobr></td> <td><nobr>19</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="9s Jc">9♠ J♣</nobr></td> <td colspan="3"><nobr title="Stand">Stand</nobr></td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td valign="bottom" align="right"><nobr title="200.00">200.00</nobr></td> <td valign="bottom" align="right"><nobr title="-200.00" class="red">-200.00</nobr></td> </tr> <tr> <td><nobr title="2012-01-15T10:41:59.973">10:41:59</nobr></td> <td class="desc"> <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <colgroup><col width="80"> <col width="15" align="right"> <col width="95"> <col width="105"> <col width="50" align="right"> <col width="50" align="right"> </colgroup><tbody><tr> <td><nobr>Player Hand </nobr></td> <td><nobr>17</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="Ac 6d">A♣ 6♦</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="Stand">Stand</nobr></td> </tr> <tr> <td><nobr>Dealer Hand</nobr></td> <td><nobr>19</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="5h 4c Jd">5♥ 4♣ J♦</nobr></td> <td colspan="3"><nobr title="Hit, Stand">Hit, Stand</nobr></td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td valign="bottom" align="right"><nobr title="200.00">200.00</nobr></td> <td valign="bottom" align="right"><nobr title="-200.00" class="red">-200.00</nobr></td> </tr> <tr> <td><nobr title="2012-01-15T10:41:48.250">10:41:48</nobr></td> <td class="desc"> <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <colgroup><col width="80"> <col width="15" align="right"> <col width="95"> <col width="105"> <col width="50" align="right"> <col width="50" align="right"> </colgroup><tbody><tr> <td><nobr>Player Hand 1</nobr></td> <td><nobr>20</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="Th Kd">T♥ K♦</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="Stand">Stand</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="200.00">200.00</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="200.00">200.00</nobr></td> </tr> <tr> <td><nobr>Player Hand 2</nobr></td> <td><nobr>17</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="Ks 7s">K♠ 7♠</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="Split, Stand">Split, Stand</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="200.00">200.00</nobr></td> <td><nobr title=".00">.00</nobr></td> </tr> <tr> <td><nobr>Dealer Hand</nobr></td> <td><nobr>17</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="2s 2c 2h Ac">2♠ 2♣ 2♥ A♣</nobr></td> <td colspan="3"><nobr title="Hit, Hit, Stand">Hit, Hit, Stand</nobr></td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td valign="bottom" align="right"><nobr title="400.00">400.00</nobr></td> <td valign="bottom" align="right"><nobr title="200.00">200.00</nobr></td> </tr> <tr> <td><nobr title="2012-01-15T10:41:44.283">10:41:44</nobr></td> <td class="desc"> <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <colgroup><col width="80"> <col width="15" align="right"> <col width="95"> <col width="105"> <col width="50" align="right"> <col width="50" align="right"> </colgroup><tbody><tr> <td><nobr>Player Hand </nobr></td> <td><nobr>17</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="Kh 7h">K♥ 7♥</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="Stand">Stand</nobr></td> </tr> <tr> <td><nobr>Dealer Hand</nobr></td> <td><nobr>18</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="Ac 7c">A♣ 7♣</nobr></td> <td colspan="3"><nobr title="Stand">Stand</nobr></td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td valign="bottom" align="right"><nobr title="200.00">200.00</nobr></td> <td valign="bottom" align="right"><nobr title="-200.00" class="red">-200.00</nobr></td> </tr> <tr> <td><nobr title="2012-01-15T10:41:35.630">10:41:35</nobr></td> <td class="desc"> <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <colgroup><col width="80"> <col width="15" align="right"> <col width="95"> <col width="105"> <col width="50" align="right"> <col width="50" align="right"> </colgroup><tbody><tr> <td><nobr>Player Hand </nobr></td> <td><nobr>14</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="2s Ad Td As">2♠ A♦ T♦ A♠</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="Hit, Hit, Stand">Hit, Hit, Stand</nobr></td> </tr> <tr> <td><nobr>Dealer Hand</nobr></td> <td><nobr>18</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="8h Kd">8♥ K♦</nobr></td> <td colspan="3"><nobr title="Stand">Stand</nobr></td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td valign="bottom" align="right"><nobr title="200.00">200.00</nobr></td> <td valign="bottom" align="right"><nobr title="-200.00" class="red">-200.00</nobr></td> </tr> <tr> <td><nobr title="2012-01-15T10:41:28.437">10:41:28</nobr></td> <td class="desc"> <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <colgroup><col width="80"> <col width="15" align="right"> <col width="95"> <col width="105"> <col width="50" align="right"> <col width="50" align="right"> </colgroup><tbody><tr> <td><nobr>Player Hand </nobr></td> <td><nobr>22</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="8h 4c Td">8♥ 4♣ T♦</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="Hit, Bust">Hit, Bust</nobr></td> </tr> <tr> <td><nobr>Dealer Hand</nobr></td> <td><nobr>16</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="5d Ah">5♦ A♥</nobr></td> <td colspan="3"><nobr title=""></nobr></td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td valign="bottom" align="right"><nobr title="200.00">200.00</nobr></td> <td valign="bottom" align="right"><nobr title="-200.00" class="red">-200.00</nobr></td> </tr> <tr> <td><nobr title="2012-01-15T10:41:24.257">10:41:24</nobr></td> <td class="desc"> <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <colgroup><col width="80"> <col width="15" align="right"> <col width="95"> <col width="105"> <col width="50" align="right"> <col width="50" align="right"> </colgroup><tbody><tr> <td><nobr>Player Hand </nobr></td> <td><nobr>17</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="6c Ad">6♣ A♦</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="Stand">Stand</nobr></td> </tr> <tr> <td><nobr>Dealer Hand</nobr></td> <td><nobr>22</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="5h 7c Qh">5♥ 7♣ Q♥</nobr></td> <td colspan="3"><nobr title="Hit, Bust">Hit, Bust</nobr></td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td valign="bottom" align="right"><nobr title="200.00">200.00</nobr></td> <td valign="bottom" align="right"><nobr title="200.00">200.00</nobr></td> </tr> <tr> <td><nobr title="2012-01-15T10:41:16.263">10:41:16</nobr></td> <td class="desc"> <table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <colgroup><col width="80"> <col width="15" align="right"> <col width="95"> <col width="105"> <col width="50" align="right"> <col width="50" align="right"> </colgroup><tbody><tr> <td><nobr>Player Hand </nobr></td> <td><nobr>14</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="8s 6s">8♠ 6♠</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="Stand">Stand</nobr></td> </tr> <tr> <td><nobr>Dealer Hand</nobr></td> <td><nobr>20</nobr></td> <td><nobr title="Kc 2h As 7h">K♣ 2♥ A♠ 7♥</nobr></td> <td colspan="3"><nobr title="Hit, Hit, Stand">Hit, Hit, Stand</nobr></td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td valign="bottom" align="right"><nobr title="200.00">200.00</nobr></td> <td valign="bottom" align="right"><nobr title="-200.00" class="red">-200.00</nobr></td> </tr> </tbody> </table> Displaying last 9 games you played.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

OP: What a wiseass opening remark. Stuff your tournament.

davidchong
    davidchong's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 697

how to open a heritage account?

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Lost the $500 FP Sat night with 30 seconds left in contest and by only $27. Going back and forth with the only other player left trying to strategize as there's only a few minutes to go. We each now have 1 hand left with under a minute to go and I'm up like $272 so of course I put $1 down on last bet. What do you know....other player hits a fukkin BJ and collects $300 as time expires. Unreal. And no prize for 2nd.

Finished 5th in the regular contest and collected $25.

Whippity Doo

Saturday was my best day ever in these BJ contests and I was up top of the leader board in both contests all day long with plenty of hands left. Yet I still somehow only walk away with $25. I blew my load and will never get a sniff ever again.

yisman

Actually was doing well in the general one, with over 2k.

then split 10s multiple times vs 6, 6 turns into 21, burying several good hands and costing me like 800 or whatever. Went bust shortly after.

Busted out quickly in SBR one, because dealer kept hitting blackjack and my doubling down resulted in junk
    Last edited by yisman; 01-15-12 at 01:24 PM.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Got to 2500 with 37 hands left.

Then lost something like 17 of the next 18 hands.

excel
    unapproved

what SBR posters are winning this daily? who is this astro522 guy in the lead? I searched the forum for his name and only thing that comes back is a thread where he won the last heritage BJ tourney. Heritage Monday Football Blackjack Tournament - Sports Betting ...

12 Last