mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

heritage does the right thing.

i just have to share this story with you guys..today i made a deposit at heritage at about 12:45 or so..fast forwad to almost kickoff no funds in the acct yet..i call em up and tell em hey put it in there the deposit is good as it always is..got a run around...so im on hold waiting for a supervisor, now the games have started..so im pretty heated..finally i get thru they tell me ok the funds are now in the acct and im good to go and i can still take the bets i wanted...i was gonna take over saints and over pack 1st half...i get switched over to wagering they tell me the games have scores in em already so i cant bet em..of course they do.. i knew they would..i end up betting the jags and vikes in a rev..i lose....so im pretty pissed..i sent em an email sharing my disgust and they did the right thing..they added a $1000 free play to my acct...i dont think any other book would have done that..really impressed.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

damn $1000 freeplay...

That's pretty sick...

A+ outfit

mh217

yea really fair cause i was only making a 300 bet

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

no offense, but they must severely expect you to lose

mh217

lol yea i prob will.. who knows.. at least i got action..in the email i let em know basically i was gonna stop playing there cause of that, so its a good strategy on their part...im a pretty dangerous bettor when i get rolling so hopefully i can make a little score with that fp..if not oh well..i'll enjoy the ride regardless.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by Louisvillekid1 View Post
    damn $1000 freeplay...

That's pretty sick...

A+ outfit

Incredible

Some of things they have done for not only myself, but many others that I know that play there is incredible.

One of my favorite shops offshore of ALL-TIME.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

you mean they didnt get a ** deposit credited in 15 minutes during nfl crunch time ?

they did way more than the right thing... in fact right thing was to do nothing.. they gave you a gift, pure and simple. they didnt owe you anything.

mh217

When you were sent to our Wagering department we instructed them to help you out with this wager but unfortunately they didn’t comply with our instructions properly, we feel that your account must be compensated for the inconvenient therefore a $1000 3x roll over free play has been added in your account. For future reference if a Customer Service supervisor authorized you to play a game(s) that already went off and you don’t get them from Wagering, you must ask them to transfer the call back to Customer Service so we can handle the situation for you please.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>
    <o> </o>
    Thank you!<o></o>
    Heritage Sports. <o></o>

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Quote Originally Posted by mh217 View Post
    i just have to share this story with you guys..today i made a deposit at heritage at about 12:45 or so..fast forwad to almost kickoff no funds in the acct yet..i call em up and tell em hey put it in there the deposit is good as it always is..got a run around...so im on hold waiting for a supervisor, now the games have started..so im pretty heated..finally i get thru they tell me ok the funds are now in the acct and im good to go and i can still take the bets i wanted...i was gonna take over saints and over pack 1st half...i get switched over to wagering they tell me the games have scores in em already so i cant bet em..of course they do.. i knew they would..i end up betting the jags and vikes in a rev..i lose....so im pretty pissed..i sent em an email sharing my disgust and they did the right thing..they added a $1000 free play to my acct...i dont think any other book would have done that..really impressed.
    They love guys that bet the NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Try max betting some CBB totals and props and then tell me how nice you think they are?

Emily_Haines

Quote Originally Posted by baskets View Post
    no offense, but they must severely expect you to lose
    I wish we could get account details on all these guys. Despite their posts claiming to they're way up on Heritage I think most of us know why they get bonus and free plays.

They only thing I got was limits, delays and then my account closed.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    you mean they didnt get a ** deposit credited in 15 minutes during nfl crunch time ?

they did way more than the right thing... in fact right thing was to do nothing.. they gave you a gift, pure and simple. they didnt owe you anything.

You should have gotten nothing and liked it. Unreal they give you that kind of FP with only a 3x rollover.

This thread title should not be "Heritage Does the Right Thing" but rather "Heritage Likes Bending Over"

They are definitely top notch in the CS dept

mh217

im def down overall there..was up like 10 grand early but it went bad
    Points Awarded:

Emily_Haines gave mh217 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ernie Mccracken
    Ernie Mccracken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4304

You're going to give it back x25, but still a nice story.

mh217

they already got back half the fp..lol

Ticket Details : # 40486407-1
    Wager Type : Parlay (3 team)*** Free Play ***
    Wager Status : Loss Risk / To Win Amount : 500.00 / 2,202.99(USD)
    Accepted : 1/1/2012 1:15PM - PST

Lost : 500.00
    #1) Wager Type : Money Line
    Outcome : Win
    Sport / Period : NFL Football / 1st Half
    Selection : Baltimore Ravens
    Time : 1/1/2012 1:15:01PM - (PST)
    Line : -130
    Game Notes : TIME CHANGE

#2) Wager Type : Total
    Outcome : Win
    Selection : Pittsburgh Steelers/Cleveland Browns
    Line : Under 17 -120
    Game Notes : TIME CHANGE

#3) Wager Type : Money Line
    Outcome : Loss
    Selection : Denver Broncos
    Line : -150

Emily_Haines

Nice to see some guys are honest on here.

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Can't wait for the HERITAGE BIG DANCE contest................won thousands in this free contest over the years.

One of many frindge benefits given to players for playing at this legendary offshore shop.

mh217

whoa emily thanks for the 50 pts player..the gifts just keep on coming..now if only i could pick a few winners...

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Can't wait for the HERITAGE BIG DANCE contest................won thousands in this free contest over the years.

One of many frindge benefits given to players for playing at this legendary offshore shop.

Yeah maybe so. But I would have liked a token holiday free-play since they apparently were pretty liberal in throwing them around. I made only one deposit a long time ago and I'm only up on them a few hundred while playing most of the year without a withdrawal.

I made many more than 200 bets, but they told me there weren't 200 football bets. Hurt my feelings when I realized I was not a valued customer.