ForgetWallStreet
    ForgetWallStreet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by appleman View Post
    they are most likely the same company as betonline but they don't want to tell you that
    This. If I bet something at one shop, the other moves within 3 seconds. They're just trying to cover their asses in case dealing Pinny lines turn out for them the same way it did for Cascade.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4862

Has anyone been playing at this shop? Any good or bad experiences to share? Thanks.

bracerman
    bracerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3404

I've transferred funds from BOL and made a withdrawal. Moneybookers wasn't functioning but I received the cheque quite quickly. They even sent me a bottle of Dom in the mail this week as a welcome gift. So far so good for me.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

If SBR would do this review some BOL members might consider transferring some funds.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't play at this shop (wish I could) but I have it on good authority that BOL is guaranteeing the funds at this place WHILE MAINTAINING THEY ARE NOT THE SAME COMPANY! If they get Moneybookers/ewallets going they will get alot more business. I might also suggest chat to go along with email.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29180

BOL does not guarentee the funds that are with lowvig, even for players they recommend there...read the article at osga.com...not that i play at either, but its a good read if ur actually thinking of depositing there

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dude, my authority is alot higher up than osga.com. I guess people can believe me or you. hmmmm Since you don't play at either I am trying to figure your interest in this? Altruism maybe? If so that is truly a rare quality here.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

ur authority??
    people need to read the article since its right from BOL management that they DONT

i dont play there becasue i choose not to for good reason.if otjers want to play there go 4 it, but they also need to be informed from the company, not an OP..i was just informing people to read the article, its from BOL themselves mr. authority

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    BOL does not guarentee the funds that are with lowvig, even for players they recommend there...read the article at osga.com...not that i play at either, but its a good read if ur actually thinking of depositing there
    Can you post a link to the article please?

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

they cut limits fast

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    Can you post a link to the article please?
    go to osga.com.....go to offshore report, under it says " more" articles....the article is 'Who is lowVig?" from jan 8th, 2012 in the article they ask BOL "what if low-vig has a few bad weeks, are u backing player funds u recomment from BOL?"

BOL responds" NO, we have NOTHING to do with them financially"

article is still on osga.com, i just re-read it...mr authority a few posts above( katstale)hasnt come back cause hes dead wrong...shows how much his "authority" on real issues is
    Last edited by 5mike5; 02-07-12 at 12:32 PM.

durito
    escarabajo negro

osga is a joke

kats knows what is going on.

if bol had nothing to do with them financially they wouldn't be processing their payouts.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

funny how its was BOL making the comments, not osga

SBR hasnt even rated them cause BOL hasnt told them anything...they said proceed with caution..so its not just osga...
    Last edited by 5mike5; 02-07-12 at 02:11 PM.

durito
    escarabajo negro

BOL also wrote that Birdman could post up his $5 million via a p2p transfer.

Majman
    Majman's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR has not commented nor rated lowvig for a reason. They smell something fishy here.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Majman View Post
    SBR has not commented nor rated lowvig for reason. They smell something fishy here.
    they arent the only ones

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

There may have been a split in BOL. They started out as low vig, big bonus book. They couldn't keep that up, and switched in a direction that I believe Alex described as towards Bookmaker. There may be a crowd there that still thinks they could have been a low vig book, if they hadn't f*cked it up with the big bonuses. If so, they may have split off to create something along the original BOL lines. They did call it Lowvig for a reason, didn't they? Never heard of another book that named itself for low juice.

losemyloot
    Update your status
    losemyloot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Anybody receiving withdrawals or have any updates?

durito
    escarabajo negro

gotten 2 wd so far. same everything as BOL.

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Never heard of another book that named itself for low juice.
    Don't forget about the old Nojuice.com...

BAUS

Sportsguy_USA
    Sportsguy_USA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its like Cake Poker network - setting up a bunch of skins w/ new brands appearing to all self compete with each other lol. Nice one BOL.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

The silence is deafening. Some observations. If you do sign up, but don't deposit straight away, they'll remind you with daily e-mails, aka spam, that you haven't completed the registration process. Unlike e-mails from BOL, their e-mails are not signed. The plot thickens... lol It doesn't exactly inspire a whole lot of confidence so far.

I may try them out for baseball. If they clear up the confusion about their mystery identity.

durito
    escarabajo negro

money lines should be exact same as BOL for MLB, I suppose they will have reduced on totals and rl´s though.

Majman

Am constantly harassed by these lowvig people. What I don't understand is, why the silence from SBR? It's been too long to not have some type of comment other than "we aren't reviewing them. proceed with caution." Obviously they know something that we don't. Just share the darned information instead of feeding us crap like we are mushrooms.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1048

Quote Originally Posted by Majman View Post
    Just share the darned information instead of feeding us crap like we are mushrooms.
    It's not like SBR is in the information sharing business. They don't have investigative reporters who can dig into LowVig and make an assessment. Clearly LowVig hasn't come to SBR, and SBR's horse sense and business interest is to say: "We don't know. So our best advice is to stay away."

I'm not going to dig them up, but SBR Lou has pretty much said that in so many words and I doubt that we'll get any more unless LowVig gets its shit together and decides to strike a deal.

faststeady
    faststeady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7820

what book would send their players elsewhere if they didnt have some sort of interest?

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

At least in theory, the creation of Lowvig would set the stage for BOL to move away in the future from things as dimelines in baseball.

Of course, SBR has picked up the phone by now and asked BOL about this. Who are we kidding? And, I would assume, BOL has explained the situation but insisted on confidentiality, because ....

Majman

................SBR gets paid by the advertisers and not the posters.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

this book just took over vegasvic accounts

who are they?

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10522

Still waiting for an actually rating from SBR.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

This sucks.Gonna attempt a withdrawal.I don't know how they can just switch the account without notification.Should have had some type of option

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10522

curious about this book. are they in someway affiliated with bol?

durito
    escarabajo negro

Make a bet at lowvig and it moves the line at BOL. I'd say they are related.
    Points Awarded:

Fishhead gave durito 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

NSN21
    NSN21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7886

Them and BetOnline are one of only a couple shops right now that offer NFL week 1 lines, and their lines are identical. They are definitely related in some way, but nobody has ever really clarified just what that relationship is. I've been waiting for something for awhile.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Very weird place.I'm here not by choice.I put in a withdrawal request request for $2000 0n Tuesday & everything looked ok.Then I see the money was not taken out and I don't have any pending withdrawals.This sucks Vegasvic was a great place and this place is a horror show.

No phone numbers,no live chat....No good can come of this.This is a circus

First 123 Last