charlesbroccoli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5829

Ladbrokes limits fast?

Just signed up with them last week and have made these bets:

$450 on New York Giants +7
    $150 on New York Giants ML
    $300 on Saints -6 first half
    $100 on Saints -8.5 for game

and from Monday to Wednesday, I've bet $55 to win $50 on college basketball and bet hockey last night for $33 each and today I log in and try to put in a few more bets and it says "Your stake is too high, please try again". Tried $55, $33, $20, $10, $5. Nothing works! Is this common? I made $669 in a week and I'm basically not allowed to bet anymore? I'm going to cash out via moneybookers after my pending bets are graded, since my account is basically useless. Will they pay me quick?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20549

not uncommon with all the UK books

if you've satisfied all the ID requirements they will pay quickly

brankica023
    brankica023's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4675

Same thing here,I was betting for a week or two,made about 700-800 $ and got limited to 1$ per bet

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

I am guessing the College Basketball bets were beating them to line moves - even at just £50 a bet on this, you will soon get noticed and limited fairly quickly...

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Don't know if have just been lucky but I have had an online account with Ladbrokes for over 10 years (and had a telephone account before that) and have won a lot of money there.

My guess would be that they allow a fairly small quota of winning players. Quite why I would 'qualify', I don't know because I am generally not hitting early lines.

charlesbroccoli

I bet all the college basketball games in the morning, because I am gone all day. I'm not even sure if I beat the line moves or not. Oh well, requested my money and hope they can put it back in my moneybookers soon. Do all UK books limit this fast? Have money in William Hill and was thinking about depositing in Bet365, but if they limit fast, I may be handcuffed trying to get through my rollover (for their $200 for $200 bonus).

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by charlesbroccoli View Post
    I bet all the college basketball games in the morning, because I am gone all day. I'm not even sure if I beat the line moves or not. Oh well, requested my money and hope they can put it back in my moneybookers soon. Do all UK books limit this fast? Have money in William Hill and was thinking about depositing in Bet365, but if they limit fast, I may be handcuffed trying to get through my rollover (for their $200 for $200 bonus).
    As a rule all of the UK books do limit quickly but I think you have just been very unlucky with your Ladbrokes experience. Bet365 are amongst the most aggressive in cutting off winning/potentially winning players.

denfel
    denfel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5702

Yes they limit very quickly. My account got closed after 3 bets.

charlesbroccoli

Is it worth trying to deposit into Bet365 to get the bonus or will they limit you and make the rollover impossible?