myhedgefund
    myhedgefund's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bookmaker wire Payout...

I've used bookmaker since the beginning of the football season in 08. I have also successfully received a check from them before for about 3,000 (in december).

I made a wire withdrawal of $6,000. (fee 85 bucks) How long is it supposed to take for it to hit my bank account?

The money was taken out of my BM account Tuesday February 3rd, 2009. Bank wires are normally pretty fast right? It's probably too early to start this thread but i was hoping to put my mind at least with people's successful experiences with a bookmaker wire transfer of 5k or more.

Thanks.

andyo4you
    andyo4you's Avatar Become A Pro!

want to hear more.. don't leave without telling what happen ;0

Fizzz
    Fizzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

It should not take more than 7-10 business days man...

erybdyducksth
    erybdyducksth's Avatar Become A Pro!

jesus dude good luck i closed my account with bookmaker, they are owned by bodog for those who didnt know there payout have been taking forever as of late

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by erybdyducksth View Post
    jesus dude good luck i closed my account with bookmaker, they are owned by bodog for those who didnt know there payout have been taking forever as of late
    no

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

Quote Originally Posted by erybdyducksth View Post
    buy a vowel kid, not even close on that one.

Fizzz

Owned by Bodog?
    Dude.... nuff said

myhedgefund

Got it this morning when I logged into my online banking. My bank charged me 10 bucks though.

But Bookmaker is legit. Only took 3 days for this wire. I thought that was fairly fast considering horror stories
    that I have heard...

Fizzz

Where in hell did you hear that Bookmaker was owned by Bodog?

andyo4you
    andyo4you's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am planning to withdraw 2000 tomorrow.. what is the best way? is wire safe?

myhedgefund

andyo4you,
    minimum requirement for wire is 5,000 + 80 fee, so u need 5080 in your account to use wire

my recommendation is make sure to contact the credit department first to make sure everything is ok first before you request a payout, if they need to verify your driver's license, credit card, etc.

with 2G's, request a courier check and pay the 50 bucks. you may whine and moan about the fee, but at least you're getting the money in a timely manner. I hear if u request the regular mail it may take a long long time....i always try to "win" my withdrawal fee too in my bet, so if u want to cash out 2g's win 2050 = ) GL

Fizzz

Quote Originally Posted by andyo4you View Post
    I am planning to withdraw 2000 tomorrow.. what is the best way? is wire safe?
    On 2k you should request a check hands down, depending on your loyalty status you can request it for free, but please check with our Customer Services before ok?

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Quote Originally Posted by myhedgefund View Post
    I've used bookmaker since the beginning of the football season in 08. I have also successfully received a check from them before for about 3,000 (in december).

I made a wire withdrawal of $6,000. (fee 85 bucks) How long is it supposed to take for it to hit my bank account?

The money was taken out of my BM account Tuesday February 3rd, 2009. Bank wires are normally pretty fast right? It's probably too early to start this thread but i was hoping to put my mind at least with people's successful experiences with a bookmaker wire transfer of 5k or more.

Thanks.
    Are you a US customer ?