bubbs
    bubbs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

newb greet and funding question

Hey guys, new to the forum and online betting. Excited to get some action!

Perfect forum for this newb question. I've looked around to get a solid answer as to what is the best way to fund a Pinn account, to no avail. Not even sure there is one.

I am in Canada and tried with my ** but got denied. Attempted ********, but denied. I see Moneybookers and ********** floated around here, but I think the posts I have found have been from 2010 early 2011. Not sure if things have changed since then. Would love to get any recommendations as to which method of funding a Pinnacle account you guys like. I'd imagine everyone considers safety, and ease of withdrawal.

Any information or recommendations please!

Krashman
    Krashman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 27666

I'm from Canada also.

Moneybookers is the way to go if you want to keep money online, to use at other books, poker rooms etc. You can withdraw from Moneybookers direct to your bank as well.

I do highly recommend Moneybookers as they are widely accepted, and I've never had a problem with them.

If you only want to fund Pinny and WD by check when you are winning then the other options available might be quicker, easier. wire Transfer, Fed Ex, **** deposit are some of the ones listed on their site.