ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24981

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14960

Big time of year for touts to call. Everyone barreled in now - and holidays coming have everyone at their weakest mentally.

ChuckyTheGoat

Yeah, here comes the pitch.

"Win some big games. Get a little extra spending $$."

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

If you didn't need them to lose up to this point, you don't need them to lose the holidays and the end of the NFL regular season and the bowl season.

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14960

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Yeah, here comes the pitch.

"Win some big games. Get a little extra spending $$."
    They have called me up the day before Thanksgiving. They say their picks will help pay for the turkey - have heard every line there is.

Guys - be careful when getting these calls. Even if it's some $19 special or whatever, just clear your head a little before thinking of handing over that CC number.

ChuckyTheGoat

No doubt. Endless supply of scumbags out there.

brettcecil
    brettcecil's Avatar Become A Pro!

Look up toutbuster on google or check the service play board in this forum. This guy is easy money. His method is pretty much tracking 100s of services and coming up the best fades or tails for the day. He never plays more than 3 games on any given day and sticks to the same money management all year long. I recently joined him after cancelling my ras subscription and already to a nice 3-0 start. I am also certain that some of the mods and admins in this forum use his picks.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by brettcecil View Post
    Look up toutbuster on google or check the service play board in this forum. This guy is easy money. His method is pretty much tracking 100s of services and coming up the best fades or tails for the day. He never plays more than 3 games on any given day and sticks to the same money management all year long. I recently joined him after cancelling my ras subscription and already to a nice 3-0 start. I am also certain that some of the mods and admins in this forum use his picks.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

A long term honest winning tout is like santa clause...we have heard about them many many times, however they isn't really one...

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13348

these fuckks were on the radio this morning saying shit like "you need money for the holidays and we can get it for you" just preying on people who are barreled in.

jamesoneil
    jamesoneil's Avatar Become A Pro!

Toutbuster is actually quite good. I made the mistake of posting his picks here in the service play board today and I got banned immediately from his service.

Its not rocket science why he wins. All the touts are winning. Most of his picks are consensus fades for other touts.

I mean what kind of handicapper on their straight mind would pick minnesota, illinois and texas tech? These picks are easy consensus fades and the guy goes 3-0.

The 3 opposite sides for those games were mostly game of the years or game of the months by most touts.

Djstucky

It's hard to believe books are in business with guys like toutbusters and you around...better bet while I can it appears it will be short lived...

ChuckyTheGoat

James:

I've often wondered about this. The idea that an individual (or a group) could be so bad as to be a consistent fade?? But i do think there's some legitimacy to it. Brandon Lang ran < 45% for years, and guys bought houses/cars fading him. I think it has to do w/ being mentally ill and seeing some sides you simply can't touch. Therefore, your ILL/TxTech example is a good one. If the common sense equity is so far off 50/50, there may be value on the short side.

jamesoneil
    jamesoneil's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chucky:

You can't really profit in the long run by fading someone blindly for ever. Of course, Lang is the rare exception. You have to pick the spot. Even with lang, if you pick the spot to fade, it is more profit during those times. These cappers go on chase mode and if you follow them closely it is easy to spot when they will go in that chase mode. During that mode, they lose the most.

Unfortunately I got banned form the toutbuster service for posting the picks in the service board here, but I am going to track these touts myself and try to do the toutbuster method myself.

ChuckyTheGoat

James:

It's all about pointing guys toward winners. It is hard to grasp that someone could run < 45% for years. I do think you can use these guys as filters. IE, "Lang is on Nebraska." Well, he is < 50/50 over time, keep me away from that mush. Anti-Neb or pass.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13348

I'm pretty sure that article is about 20 years old btw. The more things change the more they stay the same.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

I see ads on covers when i look up stats for games all the games for 'experts' picks. And they say 'money back guarantee' we pay you back if you lose. Bull shit, would never waste my money having some-one else tell me who to pick.

Djstucky

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    I see ads on covers when i look up stats for games all the games for 'experts' picks. And they say 'money back guarantee' we pay you back if you lose. Bull shit, would never waste my money having some-one else tell me who to pick.
    They say money back but usually mean another pick if that one didnt win..."oh good it didn't win give me another". They lose a pick, give you another one, if it wins they act is if their client has won the lottery while in reality its 1-1 minus money due to juice...

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by Djstucky View Post
    They say money back but usually mean another pick if that one didnt win..."oh good it didn't win give me another". They lose a pick, give you another one, if it wins they act is if their client has won the lottery while in reality its 1-1 minus money due to juice...

Yeah, guarantee = pay back w/ item of $0.00 value. Like getting a guaranteed box of shit.

Djstucky

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Yeah, guarantee = pay back w/ item of $0.00 value. Like getting a guaranteed box of shit.