elzidane
    elzidane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

William Hill does not accept scanned documents?

Hi ******.

Thank you for your e-mail.

We would like to inform you we have received your documents, but unfortunately our department does not agree on scanned documents.

Please note that all documents must be legible, complete, color and photographed using a digital camera (scanned copies are not acceptable) You can send them in JPEG to support.fr @ willhill . com

Thank you for your cooperation and remain at your disposal for any additional questions.

Cordially.

erickvivar
    erickvivar's Avatar Become A Pro!

It seems to be the norm now days.

I'm actually amazed that some places still accept faxes. Whoever has a fax machine should stop gambling and sell it to the museum, it will make a shit load of money.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

i just take a picture from my camera and just send it. very easy...

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by erickvivar View Post
    It seems to be the norm now days.

I'm actually amazed that some places still accept faxes. Whoever has a fax machine should stop gambling and sell it to the museum, it will make a shit load of money.
    Funny guy, i don't have a digital camera (wtf for? iam no photo shooter), but a scanner (always useful). Glad i don't need these shit books, they always make it look like you are a criminal who has to proof himself not guilty. Playing at Pinny for ~8 years now, and they didn't even ask me for an ID. Go figure, wtf needs Whill.