gm_mets85
    gm_mets85's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetJamaica

IS anyone familiar with their bonus policies. Specifically if you are a player in the negative and you withdraw xxx.xx amount of money and then you still have money in there and lose it. Or you withdraw all of it and then redeposit later on will they give you a re-up bonus? Keep in mind you are a negative player. Any one have experience with this?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Accounts are not eligible for re-load bonuses if there have been back to back withdrawals or withdrawals have exceeded 50% of account balance.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Accounts are not eligible for re-load bonuses if there have been back to back withdrawals or withdrawals have exceeded 50% of account balance.
    I know thats what they say BBD, but they are even stricter than that!
    I withdrew $800 of a 2k balance(less than 50%). I went on to lose the rest. They would not let me get a bonus until I sent more than $800, even though it had been 2 months.
    I also have freinds that encountered the same thing.
    I have questioned BJ on this, and they say that I have to put back in any amount that I have withdrawn before I'm eligible for as bonus.
    I'm not trying to knock them, but they should update the web site!

gm_mets85

Thanks for the info.. I mean I saw that policy on the website but I know books do not follow their policies all the time. Thats why I wanted to hear it from someone who has that experience with them. That sucks... don't understand why some are so strict regarding bonuses especially if you are way negative.

gm_mets85

BTW does thegreek have the same procedure?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gm_mets85 View Post
    BTW does thegreek have the same procedure?
    Accounts are only eligible for bonuses if no withdrawal has been made within the previous 30 days.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38373

bigboydan, thegreek told me i wasnt eligible even though i havent deposited there for a long time.

big joe 1212

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    bigboydan, thegreek told me i wasnt eligible even though i havent deposited there for a long time.
    a lot of books will give you a bonus regardless if you have cashed out before, if it has been a long time since you've played. They just want your action again.

Greek does give bonuses after 30 days after your last cashout. That is their policy, but they do what they want.

Always email a book requesting a bonus BEFORE you deposit. That way you have written proof, and they are unlikely to fuk you if you have proof of what they said they will give you!

dynamite140

i actually did email them before hand. could it be because it hit them up for the 1st time deposit bonus 1 year and a half ago which is why they say i am not eligible for it?

big joe 1212

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    i actually did email them before hand. could it be because it hit them up for the 1st time deposit bonus 1 year and a half ago which is why they say i am not eligible for it?
    doesnt sound right

If you emailed them before hand with all your account info...and they responded by offering a bonus, then you have a leginimate complaint. Send them a copy of the email.

dynamite140

hey big joe, i emailed thegreek asking them if i deposit into them, will i qualify for a reload bonus since i have not had any money there for over 6 months. They told me I am not eligible for the bonus at the moment.

gm_mets85

I would assume being in the red or black matters...

dynamite140

i was down at thegreek probably 700-800 or so.