ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Any American exchanges?

How many American bettors miss Matchbook for USA players?
    I thought there was something called Horsex to be taken over by Bookmakers?

These mfr Books all have the same fkn line. What a bunch of bs for the average player.

And, that cannot be good for business either, on their part. Who, or what Book, has a set of Hard-Balls that don't copycat other Books? I see none!

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Betmaker: www.betmaker.ag

ABEHONEST

Thanks for the tip Bobby. Tell me, are they much like Matchbook? How long [I see no rating by SBR] have they been in business?

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20537

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    Thanks for the tip Bobby. Tell me, are they much like Matchbook? How long [I see no rating by SBR] have they been in business?
    There's a very long running thread on them in this forum where you can read all about how great they are (according to Todd) .. "better in every way" than Matchbook even!

ABEHONEST

Gosh, even this fellow is turning out to be a nice guy.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    I never played with Matchbook, so I can't compare. Not sure how long BetMaker has been in business, I'm with them for several months. Some odds are pretty good with 2% commission on wins. Main thing I like is you can transfer between Betmaker, DSI, & Bookmaker for free as many times as you want. Helps me clear DSI bonuses. Don't know why SBR can't place a rating for Betmaker by now?

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    I never played with Matchbook, so I can't compare. Not sure how long BetMaker has been in business, I'm with them for several months. Some odds are pretty good with 2% commission on wins. Main thing I like is you can transfer between Betmaker, DSI, & Bookmaker for free as many times as you want. Helps me clear DSI bonuses. Don't know why SBR can't place a rating for Betmaker by now?
    "For free" and "as many times as you want" are not exactly accurate. There are rollover requirements, and, as most people know, Bookmaker will try to rape you on the way out the door whenever they can.

ABEHONEST

I agree! Add in 5 dimes, also.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by evo34 View Post
    "For free" and "as many times as you want" are not exactly accurate. There are rollover requirements, and, as most people know, Bookmaker will try to rape you on the way out the door whenever they can.
    It's quite accurate, there are no fees for in house transfers between: Bookmaker, DSI, & Betmaker. I hardly consider a 1x rollover a tough requirement. Because when I transfer it's to get a better line, so I'm playing my transfer funds immediately meeting the 1x rollover in the process. I don't get raped on the way out, as a Diamond member Bookmaker gives me 2 free payouts per 30 day period.