bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

PokerStars to Release Own version of "Rush Poker"

This should be rather interesting to see if their are any improvements that Full Tilt never had on there version.

Yesterday, official PokerStars rep ‘PokerStars Stefan’ posted an interesting announcement that suggested PokerStars is about to come out with their own version of Full Tilt Poker’s popular Rush Poker. He stated, “PokerStars is developing a fast moving ring games product. We expect it to be available for public beta testing in a few months.”

The patent-pending FTP software was an instant hit that enabled players to move to another table as soon as they folded a hand, ensuring very little delay between playing hands. FTP offered Rush Poker for both cash games and tournaments but the PokerStars post suggests it will just be available on cash games.

Surprisingly, there was mixed emotions being expressed in the forum with some concerned over the possibility of a decrease in players at the regular cash games if a Rush Poker-type game is introduced. Although this new feature is still in its production stage, ‘PokerStars Stefan’ added that more news on this will be presented in the coming months.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Dan I as happy as anyone that you are back
    But cut and pasting anything from "sting's " site seems beneath you
    Why not find out who these Eastern European who are pushing new sites synbet/pulsebet and what are they really up to
    WTF happened to GP funds-It's very clear but might be nice if SBR at least issued some follow up
    Whats the real story behind GTBets and the vip/nine BGD fiasco
    and besides Sting showed his true colors after Kenny passing because now matter how deep a hatred you have for someone you don't "publish" the BS he had up after they die

Nookx
    Nookx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Rush poker is the best poker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good for stars.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

That's interesting! anyone play on Cake & Pokerstars and can help with transfer from one to another ?!

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by minet123 View Post
    Dan I as happy as anyone that you are back
    But cut and pasting anything from "sting's " site seems beneath you
    Actually I didn't find this report from Sting's site, sir. I happen to find it while reading latest gambling reports on google news. If I use an article from G911 I will give him credit for doing so because it's the right thing to do.

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Rush Poker limits will always be low.

Why?

Because it's not possible to cheat by collusion.

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Actually I didn't find this report from Sting's site, sir. I happen to find it while reading latest gambling reports on google news. If I use an article from G911 I will give him credit for doing so because it's the right thing to do.
    Didn't google news give a source for the article?