joppyjon
    joppyjon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

another stan james ( worse bookmaker ever) dispute, can anyone help please!!!!

Hi, can anyone help, i placed a bet about a month ago with stab James, it was real Madrid to win hertha berlin. Madrid were 7/1 to win away..I put 200 on , and as soon as I go to collect my winnings I got, your bet got voided because the odds were wrong..but it went thru there system and coupon and they had the cheek to say they put my bet on at the correct odds of 2/7..iv been really struggling to sort this out. And as usual stab James like to dismiss my claims that, 1, it was there coupon n 2. I wouldn't get my money bk if they loose .does anyone think I might have a chance to get paid if I fight my case all the way..
    Many thanks all......

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

7/1 real madrid to win hertha obvious a bad line I think you have no case here.

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

if you bet an obviously bad line then there is no chance you can win that bet. either they void it before the game (the best thing they can do for you) or they wait how the game will end and void only if you won your bet. I remember that game and the odds were 1.44 for Real and they won 2:1 or something like that

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9310

I agree it sucks that books don't have to honor the bet offers they make. I've never had a book let me void a bet because I said it was made in error!

But they can and they do. And 7/1 is just too obviously wrong to stand the slightest chance of them reversing the decision.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBRforum

It sounds like it's probably a bad line type issue however, you are more than welcome to fill out a complaint form and one of my colleagues will be more than happy to look into this matter a bit closer for you sir.

joppyjon
    joppyjon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Hey, thanks for the reply and info everyone.. that would be great bigboydan..and can I just say excellent website, kicks other websites..il b spreading the word to join to my mates..

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by joppyjon View Post
    Hey, thanks for the reply and info everyone.. that would be great bigboydan..and can I just say excellent website, kicks other websites..il b spreading the word to join to my mates..
    Your more than welcome and we thank you for your patronage here at SBR sir.

gliblet
    gliblet's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its a bit harsh to call them the worst bookmaker ever when they palp such an out of line offer. Or perhaps you know of several other bookmakers who would have paid out at the odds offered. If so care to share?