bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Anybody have any dealings with Web$?

Here's the URL: http://www.wmtransfer.com/

Please no speculative opinions...I'm just interested in hearing from anyone who may have actually used them.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never used this payment solution however, I am curious to hear some feedback about this processing method myself. Do they accept U.S. customers at all, sir?

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

It's not really like Paypal.

With paypal, you access a site on the web, then you make your transactions through the Paypal site.

With Web$, you have to do everything through YOUR computer in most cases, you don't go to a Web$ site to make your transactions, so it's trickier to deal with. It's Russian based, so technical support can be kind of bumpy as well.

It's also like dealing with cash. If you send your money to the wrong place (very very difficult to do), too bad. No way to get your money back unless you sent it to honorable people who will send it back.

They charge 0.8% transaction fees when you send.

Books that you can use them include Pinnacle, Greek, BetFair, and Victor Chandler. Not something I would highly recommend, but not the worst alternative if you can't use the others (Neteller, MB)

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Art...thanks for the review...it's hard to find out stuff about them. The Russian language sites threw me off a little, but they do have support addresses for English. I sent them a query last night just to see how the response was, haven't heard back yet.