rtc
    rtc's Avatar Become A Pro!

betJoint - BetJoint

I have been using offshore books for 15+ years. Each always stated they were the fastest and I knew no better - besides, if you request a payout what are you to do other than "wait."

I have used YouWager.com and BetCris/Bookmaker time and time again. Still knowing the payout process, I continued to make deposits and wait the several days or even at times WEEKs to get my payout.

I had to learn the # of request per week. Max $ per week. Max for W/U or M/G or check.. This and that....! In the end, it was a headache I accepted and lost many winnings because of the restrictions...

This season, I received a free bet from BetJoint... I won it, established and account. I made a small deposit and won a couple thousand and just as they promised -- I had it the SAME EXACT DAY AROUND 4 hours later.. before 2pm est.

I could not believe it... I asked my other accounts if they can do the same -- and they could not... By Far, BETJOINT is the fastest and quickest payout I have ever witnessed. It was not just a one time thing either. I have requested several multiple payouts that were actual winnings and there was not one delay at all. They did not try to stall or postpone the transaction like the others.

Another benefit is the bonus on the deposits. up to 25% each time unless a payout has been made with a specified time.. Still, better than the 1o-15% mess..

ANYONE wanting to try a reliable, quick payout and easy to read line page ---- you must (at least) try BETJOINT.. You will be happy, especially when you get your payout very very quickly.

r. carter 29020

tomcowley
    tomcowley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6786

Yeah, you're a huge veteran, know everything about all the books' payout rules and timeframes (newsflash: cris family doesn't take weeks), and suddenly discover SBR and decide to post for the first time when something goes RIGHT. Yeah, that makes sense. I'm trying to find a way to make shill an acronym that includes something like shiite for brains, but I'm failing.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum sir

BetJoint did have only 1 real big dispute which happened this past summer and took 3 months to resolve. Other than that incident I haven't read of any complaints and or processing issues levied against them at this time.

rtc
    rtc's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cris family will get you the money via ** or **. They will not guarantee it the same day or the next and likely advise individuals that they could take up to 5-7 days "depending."...... they can get it the next day if YOU call them after 6 est in hopes for the tracking number... BETJOINT, called me within hours...!!! Cris family is also BOOKMAKER for US players and they have a lower MAX payout per weeks and the number of request are limited! BETJOINT... -- as many times as you like up to $5k per week! NOt betCris.... now, we could wait 7-10 days for a check so your bank puts a hold on it--- that does some of us no good! BETJoint won me...

I am so glad to have found them, I made my first report 16 weeks after joining!

sofun
    sofun's Avatar Become A Pro!

good job and good luck broo,

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

My experiences with BetJoint have been great. And yes, payouts were very fast. I have taken cheques via courier a few times. I believe they now offer Moneybookers for non-US players as well.

I know they have it for deposits but I haven't taken a payout that way yet.

They are a book I always name when someone starts a thread about hidden gems.