TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.
    TheBeautifulGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

Some Euro Bookies Should Be FASTER...

Like all of you, you move money around between books to get the best price. I only keep an active balance at like three books so when I see a price at a book that I do not currently have funds in I need to withdraw X amount to my E-wallet to place the bet so I do not need to make another deposit when one is not required. It's worked like a charm up to now.

I am used to getting E-WALLET withdrawal's within minutes, an hour at the very most. However with one Euro bookie that I have joined recently, they have screwed that plan over. It has been over three days now. So I had to withdraw from another bookie to cover the bet.

Now, I understand the situation in the US and some of you guys are going to be like, the cheek of this guy moaning about not getting a withdrawal in three days but for Europeans when dealing with e-wallet withdrawals, that is far too long.

Basically, is anyone else feel that three days and counting is too long for an EWALLET withdrawal within the EU?

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.
    TheBeautifulGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

Also, only realised that this bookie is part of the SBR Pro list thingy. Been with them a few months with a large enough balance? Too late to go pro or does it have to be a $200 first deposit?

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

So, is it Will Hill or 888sport?

They used to pay within a day.
    10bet likes to hang on to your money for a while normally...

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

it is quite acceptable to wait 2 ot 3 daya... compare that with the deal usa bettors are getting and you will realize its the heaven

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20537

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeautifulGame View Post
    Like all of you, you move money around between books to get the best price. I only keep an active balance at like three books so when I see a price at a book that I do not currently have funds in I need to withdraw X amount to my E-wallet to place the bet so I do not need to make another deposit when one is not required. It's worked like a charm up to now.

I am used to getting E-WALLET withdrawal's within minutes, an hour at the very most. However with one Euro bookie that I have joined recently, they have screwed that plan over. It has been over three days now. So I had to withdraw from another bookie to cover the bet.

Now, I understand the situation in the US and some of you guys are going to be like, the cheek of this guy moaning about not getting a withdrawal in three days but for Europeans when dealing with e-wallet withdrawals, that is far too long.

Basically, is anyone else feel that three days and counting is too long for an EWALLET withdrawal within the EU?

3 days is too long imho and beyond what I experience anywhere

having said that it seems to me you are perhaps you need to commit more funds into the system for the level you are playing at