McCarthyFam
    McCarthyFam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Thoughts on JustBet

Is it just me, or do other people agree that this site sucks as far as betting options. First off, they don't have hardly any soccer. There prop bets for baseball suck, they only had 3 games posted for todays props. I'm already tired of this site and i've only been with them for a week. And then I have to bet a minimum of 2,000 in bets before i can cash out. fawkkk this site. forreal!

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

These guys blow up my phone every day trying to get me to load up there. I would never load up at a place so desperate. I have money in 5dimes and I love it so far. I created accounts at a lot of the places SBR recommends at the top, just to look at them and what they offered, and JustBet is the ONLY one blowing up my phone. I only load at the ones that look good to me. JustBet looked like shit, but I only bet on soccer and football. I am trying to figure out why the greek doesn't take my plastic when all the other sites do.
    Last edited by FindTheLock; 07-15-11 at 10:26 PM.

McCarthyFam
    McCarthyFam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

i have an account w/ 5dimes! i just opened this account to become sbr pro. never again..haha sbr had them rated at a b+. i'd give them minimum, a C-

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

never fukkin heard of em

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

I don't really care about being pro here. I am more interested in talking about the games and hearing people talk about the books they use and the lines they get. 5dimes is the shit for soccer betting in the USA. I have never been more satisfied with a site for soccer lines. I also use bookmaker when football season starts. I want to load my account at thegreek, but they don't take my banks v-i-s-a for some reason. I think they have some extra filters on their processors or something because bookmaker takes the exact same card. JustBet would get a low score on my list too. I just browsed around and saw they had shitty lines, so I logged out and never planned on worrying about it again. They call me every other day talking about some ridiculous bonuses they want to offer me. I don't take bonuses because I don't want to mess with rollovers and what not. I just want to bet my money and win the old fashioned way.

MarlinsFan2212
    MarlinsFan2212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Very Low limits if I remember correctly. They use to not grade the wagers of the latest games until the next morning too. Not a bad book, but definitely not elite.

KC
    KC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Not a top shop why play there?

Cookie Monster
    Large moneylines
    Cookie Monster's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9852

They give very good bonuses, but the rollover is large and betting options are scarce. Good option if you bet mostly on mainstream bets. Not recommended for sharps.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

low limits. excellent bonuses. and they pay.

MichaelWaters
    MichaelWaters's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    never fukkin heard of em
    dont ever look into them brockie they have a scam bonus that is 100% but you cant parlay it

5dimes lets you parlay freeplays all day long, they will let you parlay +400 soccer lines -2.5 mlb lines even fkn props 5dimes is the best cant be touched

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11818

that was ny 1st off shore book and thaqt was long ago

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Fukk them

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's easy, they are a full juice book that copies Pinny.
    Since they also open up lines when markets have already settled, and the selection is limited to the major markets, you have no shot of ever getting a decent price. Obviously that is why the rollover for these freeplays is high, doing the maths you have no chance of coming out on top.

So...it is a book set up to never have an opinion on games, never risking anything etc etc.
    The problem for squares who just want to gamble a bit and don't expect to win is there are not enough betting options.
    In short, this book is no fun. And they spam. It is like being stuck with a Pentium 2 400 while you see other people run quad cores lol.