bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Players ONLY IS SUCH A SCAM....PAYOUT IS BULLSHITTTTTTT

So i put $100 into players only about a week ago.I have had an account for years but never used it because betjam cant be beat when it comes to payouts

So last monday i put in $100 and thursday i made a payout request for $650.Currently i have $880 left in my account and $650 sitting in a pending state for a payout.i made this request 5 days ago and it still says pending.

Evrytime i go into my poker cashier it asks me if i want to cancel my $650 payout.What kind of shit scam is this site??????I went on the live chat and they said it could take 4-6 weeks to recieve my payout because they use two diffrent 3rd partys to do there payout and the guy said the have NO CONTROL over how long it takes!!!

This is completeeeeeeeeeee bullshit.i would not reccommend anyone to stick your money in this website.You win,but you cant get your money for 4-6 weeks????????

its not about the money its about the shitty customer service.They claim they have no control how long my payout takes because they submit it to diffrent partys to pay out........bulllllllllllllllllllllllllll shit.waiting 4-6 weeks is a scam PERIOD.NO EXCUSE IN THE WORLD CAN JUSTIFY THIS.I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE KEEP MAKING DEPOSITS INTO THIS SITE

ALSO I WON $500 ON THE YANKEES LAST NIGHT AND FEEL I WAS SET UP BIGGGGGGGGGGG TIME IN THE POKER.I HAD POCKET KINGS AND HIT A SET ON THE TURN AND IT MADE ANOTHER GUYS STRAIGHT TO TAKE MY $70 I HAD JUST BOUGHT IN WITH..........THEN ABOUT TEN MINS LATER THE SAME EXACT THING HAPPENED WITH POCKET QUEENS.....I HIT A SET ON THE TURN AND IT MADE ANOTHER GUYS STRAIGHT TO CLEAR MY $70 BUY IN AGAIN.KEEP IN MIND THIS IS A HALF HOUR AFTER I JUST WON A $500 SPORTS BET.THIS PLACE IS BULLSHIT.I WILL KEEP YOU ALL UPDATED ON HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET MY PAYOUT.I MADE THE REQUEST ON JUNE 16TH.WE WILL SEE

DONT THROW YOUR MONEY IN THIS TOILET BECAUSE THAT IS EXACTLYYYYYYYYY WHAT THIS SITE IS.100% SCAM

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

poker is poker-----but they are a S C A M---------------100% scam-------they want you to deposit ---tell you thank you sir---love your business----but when you win----service gets shitty and they dont respond and start with excuses

PaperTrail07

they are in the money TAKING business----------no shock here------will never give them a dime ---remind me of old bodog service

bradleysnyder

It just thrills me to hear this papertrail

PaperTrail07

I wish I knew the guys name on SBR poker---ill ask tomorrow----i swear he is all excited waiting on a payout from them that has taken OVER 5 weeks now-----he was starting to think they are just taking US players $

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Avoid. Simple solution. Avoid this garbage book.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

bradley's back.

bradleysnyder

the only reason i made a deposit was to entertain myself with online poker.Then i started betting and now i have almost $2000 sitting in this book and fell i cant access it

PaperTrail07

its play $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

mikeyg
    mikeyg's Avatar Become A Pro!

Players Only is one big waste of time. They and sleazystreet belong to the same group Ok maybe not, but they my as well should be. They are both scamming, lying, thieves