YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Heritage question

Looking for an invite. Please help me get
    An account there!

VTranX
    VTranX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 314

I think there only open to strong referrals. i called them ounce and they told me they weren't accepting new members at the moment.

allang84
    allang84's Avatar Become A Pro!

i find that a disgrace, we are obviously not good enough for that mob.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17069

Can't help you. Heritage chooses its own clients.

fedex11204
    fedex11204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1949

Guys I am with Heritage along with 5Dimes and BetJamaica and Matchbook and honestly 90% of my bets are made with Matchbook so your really not missing out much with Heritage it's just another book albeit a book that pays with good CS but you still have to lay -110 so really don't feel too bad. Now if you couldn't get in to Matchbook now that's a whole different story as with them there are real benefits.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by fedex11204 View Post
    Guys I am with Heritage along with 5Dimes and BetJamaica and Matchbook and honestly 90% of my bets are made with Matchbook so your really not missing out much with Heritage it's just another book albeit a book that pays with good CS but you still have to lay -110 so really don't feel too bad. Now if you couldn't get in to Matchbook now that's a whole different story as with them there are real benefits.
    False. If you can get into Heritage you will be very happy. They are the best book around and can do no wrong. Good luck on getting in.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    False. If you can get into Heritage you will be very happy. They are the best book around and can do no wrong. Good luck on getting in.
    Best book around haha thats a big word for -110 juice and you have to get an invite. Lets hear it for the OP for another Heritage thread probably 1000 threads by now on this subject.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Best book around haha thats a big word for -110 juice and you have to get an invite. Lets hear it for the OP for another Heritage thread probably 1000 threads by now on this subject.
    They are not -110

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

i would only invite close friends

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by fedex11204 View Post
    For someone that claims to play there, you are wrong about their juice--it's -107 or -108--your choice. And with the 108 lines, you get the better parlay odds (14/5 for 2 teamers, 6.5:1 for 3 teamers and so on). If your odds are showing up as -110, call CS and have them change it.

HedgeHog

Once again you're wrong with your "facts" (read my previous post to see why).

patswin
    patswin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10189

I get -108 there

spoiledmilk
    spoiledmilk's Avatar Become A Pro!

I must be missing something here, You have to be invited to gamble or lose your money??? If you win they just cut your limits or give you the your too sharp speech and boot you!!!! The book is a joke!!!!

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

best book hands down

spoiledmilk
    spoiledmilk's Avatar Become A Pro!

hahahahaha...... The book is a joke!!!! Much better books out there betcris, betjam, pinnacle, matchbook, and bookmaker... Just a few to start off with...

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Once again you're wrong with your "facts" (read my previous post to see why).
    You see what kind of prick you are i was going with what that other guy just said, i could care less about this book but some other guy was saying Heritage is the best and i corrected him of how could this be if they have lines like this and only send invites but i guess you weren't reading everything, just trying your hardest to find something wrong you piece of sh-it. Thats the kind of life you have look at how childish you are.
    Don't be mad cause we don't see eye 2 eye on things, not my fault if your girl left you and i can see why.
    I will just keep making my doe and getting paid, while you keep crying how u got screwed from being an idiot.

HedgeHog

You see what kind of prick you are i was going with what that other guy just said, i could care less about this book but some other guy was saying Heritage is the best and i corrected him of how could this be if they have lines like this and only send invites but i guess you weren't reading everything, just trying your hardest to find something wrong you piece of sh-it. Thats the kind of life you have look at how childish you are.
    Don't be mad cause we don't see eye 2 eye on things, not my fault if your girl left you and i can see why.
    What you meant to say was: "Heritage won't invite me".

PS Since you have no first hand experience with Heritage, why don't you just STFU?

Legions36

What you meant to say was: "Heritage won't invite me".

PS Since you have no first hand experience with Heritage, why don't you just STFU?
    Haha i dont care pussy as i have many other methods of income coming in. Don't be mad and i won't STFU as i like getting u mad.

HedgeHog

Haha i dont care pussy as i have many other methods of income coming in. Don't be mad and i won't STFU as i like getting u mad.
    For a guy that doesn't care, you sure respond to a lot of Heritage threads. You know absolutely nothing about this Book, yet you insist on posting your worthless dribble.

Legions36

For a guy that doesn't care, you sure respond to a lot of Heritage threads. You know absolutely nothing about this Book, yet you insist on posting your worthless dribble.
    Damn right as im all over this forum posting what i want and you mad cause you have no control of this. Do you know how many other books are out there, then for me to waist my time on your sacred Heritage. If they send me an invite they do it don't matter to me.

HedgeHog

Damn right as im all over this forum posting what i want and you mad cause you have no control of this. Do you know how many other books are out there, then for me to waist my time on your sacred Heritage. If they send me an invite they do it don't matter to me.
    I don't care where you post, and you're the one who is upset--judging from your many insults to others. I just choose to correct all the false info you pass as fact. I think you suffer from that "Legion -error" disease.

Legions36

I don't care where you post, and you're the one who is upset--judging from your many insults to others. I just choose to correct all the false info you pass as fact. I think you suffer from that "Legion -error" disease.
    Whats wrong to you is right to me and i know what im doing is right cause i constantly tear it up all the time can u say the same. And i squashed the beef along time ago but u still came back at me all over 1 book that u had a bad experience with and i know you heard that i would not post anymore about SB.com cause i didn't feel like dealing with it anymore. Thats how all the name calling started and im still willing to let it all go also, as its pointless cause were both here trying to help out the same people and find out useful info. And you are right i have a way about getting my point across.
    Im not upset at all i just told you i would play back, i have no reason to be mad at anything.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

yeah those guys from heritage are horrible. I tried to send a deposit in, and they decided they weren't going to take my deposit. instead they plopped a $500 cash bonus into my account instead. what a bunch of bums.

fedex11204
    fedex11204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1949

For someone that claims to play there, you are wrong about their juice--it's -107 or -108--your choice. And with the 108 lines, you get the better parlay odds (14/5 for 2 teamers, 6.5:1 for 3 teamers and so on). If your odds are showing up as -110, call CS and have them change it.

I only play 2nd halves and those are only -110 so the only time I play with them is when they come out with a line for the 2nd half that based on seeing what the line is at pinnacle I know is going to change imminently against me and with Matchbook taking at least 2 minutes for their 2nd halve lines..I grab it knowing that by the the Matchbook is up its going to be its going to be a worst line but that is like 10% of the time.

HedgeHog

Can you imagine the phone conversation I'd have referring the OP:

Heritage: Hello, this is Mary, how may I help you?

Me: Hi Mary, I'd really like to recommend YorkHunt.

Heritage: You'd like to recommend my WHAT???..........

Me: Mary? Are you still there, Mary? Hello???

Mastertvtech
    Mastertvtech's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 275

Can you imagine the phone conversation I'd have referring the OP:

Heritage: Hello, this is Mary, how may I help you?

Me: Hi Mary, I'd really like to recommend YorkHunt.

Heritage: You'd like to recommend my WHAT???..........

Me: Mary? Are you still there, Mary? Hello???
    Now that's some funny sh$t