fireal
    fireal's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetJM is awesome

I'm new to offshore as indicated in my previous posts, but just got paid out lightning fast by BetJM. I was really surprised after reading a bunch of posts on these forums about payout issues in the Offshore Industry.

I just applied for their card, I can't imagine how it could make things any faster than they already are.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

When did you receive your last payout from BetJamaica sir?

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by fireal View Post
    I'm new to offshore as indicated in my previous posts, but just got paid out lightning fast by BetJM. I was really surprised after reading a bunch of posts on these forums about payout issues in the Offshore Industry.

I just applied for their card, I can't imagine how it could make things any faster than they already are.
    If you have read posts, then you know that BetJm is pretty good and do have fast payouts. They are certainly one of my favorite books!

fireal

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    When did you receive your last payout from BetJamaica sir?
    Right when I made this post, mid 3 figure (I'm not a high roller).

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    If you have read posts, then you know that BetJm is pretty good and do have fast payouts. They are certainly one of my favorite books!
    Yeah, I read that BetJM was solid that's why I chose them.

I'm just saying there's alot of negative about payouts on this forum from what I've seen so I just wanted to make a positive post from my experiance .

I've noticed many gamblers tend to dwell on negatives alot instead of the positives.

fireal

Quote Originally Posted by tmoney View Post
    they suck square book only if u have alue they put u on nickel limits another low class book for a low class player
    Case in point.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I took about $5k off betjam last month, no sign of limits.

They pay nice and fast too, was only a few working hours to my ewallet.