MattyO'holic
    MattyO'holic's Avatar Become A Pro!

OK, is there any reputable book that does not require license, banksatement etc

Hello, I recently came across this board and found it very informative. I don't know if it's just because I've been out of the loop for a while, but is there any books out there they don't require you to provide them with this kind of info. I recently asked for a withdraw from the greek and bodog and they said I had to provide them with my drivers license, bank statement, and social. I have requested withdrawls from the Greek in the past and no problems, when they said I needed to supply them with this info or I couldn't get paid I was like WTF, so is this a normal deal now?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum sir

That type of info is a standard business practice in this day and age of offshore gaming.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I take it you've been using ************ or electronic methods of deposit lately. Not like in the good ole days when Neteller took care of that verification stuff, if you want to avoid the red tape your best bet is stick to exclusively **.