gryzonko
    gryzonko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1929

tipico cancelled bets od livebetting

24.11.10 I have placed a livebetting bets in bookmaker tipico on match Kecskeméti TE - Szolnoki.Bets was placed on half time break, and result was 1-0. I was placed a bets on market "Over/Under rest of the game". My selection was over 1.5 with odds 1.75. I have risk 300 euro, with possibly winnings 225 euro.
    Unfortunately, during 2th half my bets was voided. Info about cancel was sent to my email a few moments after goal for 3-0 was scored. Final result of match was 4-0.
    I asked tipico support - why my bets was void?
    The answer was always the same
    "We would like to inform you that all the over/under bets (1.5)for this game have been considered as invalid and paid back. "
    I asked why odds was invalid, what was correct line or odds etc. Support dindnt answered, or answered with really silly explanations like:
    "Bets on over/under are usually played on whether more or less than 2.5 goals will be scored. Thankyou for understanding. Kind regards Antonio"
    Of course 2.5 goals it is not usual goal line for a half time. It is usual line for full time, and 2.5 line was offered by tipico before a match. 1.5 line for half of match wasn't abnormal or offered by mistake. Tipico set this line for most of matches at HT ( exception are very overish games, with Pre-Game line for FT like 4.5 or high; but in this match pre-game line was 2.5, as usal).
    Bookmaker to cancel a bet needs really strong arguments(especially on livebetting). This time tipico cancelled a bets without any serious explanation. Can SBR is able to help me? .

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

tipico are a bit of a joke book

Stefan
    Stefan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 109140

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    tipico are a bit of a joke book
    I can't agree with that. I had never problems with them. But I'm not betting in play. There is always the risk that a bet will be canceled, especially in lower leagues with mostly unknown teams. That's my opinion. But in that case the cancellation seems to be unfounded.

chachi
    Lazy Git

They are rated 4 or 5 out of 10 elsewhere, on par with Globet or BetUS, and as I understand can be somewhat punitive with limits.

Even with the €100 bonus I've not bothered with them as I've got enough semi-useful accounts already

suman
    suman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Wow very intersting

Stefan
    Stefan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    They are rated 4 or 5 out of 10 elsewhere, on par with Globet or BetUS, and as I understand can be somewhat punitive with limits.

Even with the €100 bonus I've not bothered with them as I've got enough semi-useful accounts already
    I wouldn't compare Tipico with Globet or BetUS. Tipico is much more trustful than these bookies. You shouldn't give too much on ratings. For example: balkanbet and bet-at-home are both rated with C-. I have heard so many bad things about balkanbet, I wouldn't open an account at that bookie. bet-at-home is a trustful bookie. Perhaps not on the level of bet365 but you don't have to be afraid not to get your money back.

necro
    Update your status
    necro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

never played on tipico but i'll give them shot

allang84
    allang84's Avatar Become A Pro!

tipico are fine for $100-$200 bets, limit you but can be trusted, been around for a while

chachi
    Lazy Git

Its moreso the limit issue ... I already have a handful of 'nothing special odds-wise' type books with €100 limits and if I don't know anyone playing there I can only go by the other ratings sites, all of which seem to not be overly keen on them (shrug)

gryzonko

Quote Originally Posted by gryzonko View Post
    24.11.10 I have placed a livebetting bets in bookmaker tipico on match Kecskeméti TE - Szolnoki.Bets was placed on half time break, and result was 1-0. I was placed a bets on market "Over/Under rest of the game". My selection was over 1.5 with odds 1.75. I have risk 300 euro, with possibly winnings 225 euro.
    Unfortunately, during 2th half my bets was voided. Info about cancel was sent to my email a few moments after goal for 3-0 was scored. Final result of match was 4-0.
    I asked tipico support - why my bets was void?
    The answer was always the same
    "We would like to inform you that all the over/under bets (1.5)for this game have been considered as invalid and paid back. "
    I asked why odds was invalid, what was correct line or odds etc. Support dindnt answered, or answered with really silly explanations like:
    "Bets on over/under are usually played on whether more or less than 2.5 goals will be scored. Thankyou for understanding. Kind regards Antonio"
    Of course 2.5 goals it is not usual goal line for a half time. It is usual line for full time, and 2.5 line was offered by tipico before a match. 1.5 line for half of match wasn't abnormal or offered by mistake. Tipico set this line for most of matches at HT ( exception are very overish games, with Pre-Game line for FT like 4.5 or high; but in this match pre-game line was 2.5, as usal).
    Bookmaker to cancel a bet needs really strong arguments(especially on livebetting). This time tipico cancelled a bets without any serious explanation. Can SBR is able to help me? .
    Have SBR received my complaint?
    Have SBR contactedwith tipico?
    Please information from SBr equip

dikefale
    dikefale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man it was bad odds,because they wanted to put over under 2.5 goals not 1.5. I think you cant complaint against this.

gryzonko

Dikefale You are obviously wrong. Read carefully, It was bets for total goals only in second half !.
    Easy mathematics - if you set 2.5 goals line for 2th falf, add the same 2.5 goals line for 1th falf, the result is 5 goals line for all match. Correct?. Of course not, 5 goals is extremely abnormal line for a soccer match.

escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey guys just wanted to ask, what programme covers tipico best and do they use similar odds, like sportingbet perhaps i heard, but when i check the odds they dont seem to match. Any ideas? thank you

Stefan
    Stefan's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by escou View Post
    Hey guys just wanted to ask, what programme covers tipico best and do they use similar odds, like sportingbet perhaps i heard, but when i check the odds they dont seem to match. Any ideas? thank you
    There's no skin of Tipico available in the internet.

gryzonko

Once again, up.
    Have SBR received my complaint?
    Have SBR contactedwith tipico?
    Please information from SBr equip

gryzonko

up.
    What is with SBR? A few years ago SBR was really helpfull. Now I have sent complaint, and decribes situation on forum . SBR doesnt answered at all. Even, sorry we cannot help you

justonetime
    justonetime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4467

Was the line for the full game total to be o1.5, or for just the 2nd half to be o1.5. If it was full game, it would seem to be a bad line.

gryzonko

JUST for a 2th half ( exacly bookmaker description is "goals from now")
    ( bet won if in 2half score 2 or more goals, bet lost if in 2th half score 0 or 1 goal)