TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.
    TheBeautifulGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

188bet.com

Hey, this is my first post. I've seen some old posts about 188bet.com, just wondering if anyone has any updated news/reports or complaints from them? I made a very small deposit with them and have won a few bets. My experience so far is as follows,

PRO - Great soccer lines, can be a lot better than most books out there. Amazing value on some.

CON- Doesen't offer that many lines at one time. Not many 'alternative' (if you like) betting options such as 'First goalscorer', Scorecast bets etc, although they do offer some.Not the greatest software in the world!! Defiently needs improving in my opinion. (They do have a message board area that posts wager cancellations due to the wrong line been posted etc, it's a nice touch to inform customers but the worry is, there is a lot of them!!)

PRO - A wide range of sports available (not too sure if they would be a good choice for US sports though ,unless you like soccer but I'm not a huge US spors betting fan so don't take my opinion as fact!). Also, they offer great Asian Handicap odds (We'll they are an Asian bookie).

CON - Although they have a VERY polite customer service team, they can take some time to answer a simple enough question/query. Not a huge problem but could be a bit better. Although, then again, I have seen worse.

PRO - They offer amazing value lines for 'online' or 'live betting' ( not many different types offered though) especially for soccer but I do believe they offer more sports but I cannot say for sure.

CON - Anyone that likes bonuses or free bets, these guys wouldn't be the best in my opinion. Although personally, myself, I do not like reload bonuses. They are currently offering a bonus of $18 on a deposit of $88 (not great if you ask me, although it's over 10%,I'm unsure if there is a rollover on this )

Thats all I have. I'll keep you posted on any other developments .Anyone agree? Any other thoughts? Thanks!
    Last edited by TheBeautifulGame; 08-26-08 at 04:23 AM.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

First off, Welcome to the SBR forum

188bet currently has no outstanding complaints or processing issues that I know of at this time. In fact I a few posters have posted that they have recieved prompt payouts from them in the July payout report. Not to mention they do have a mirror site which does help.

juzgotlucky
    juzgotlucky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi im one of their customer just to inform you there are really flaws in thier site not that perfect but i understand maybe because they are like almost or just 2 years in this business also even if it is,they really have been competetive to other bookies out there. with regard to the bonus all bookies are looking for turnover as part of the agreement the same as withdrawal. Am I right Sir bbd?

FYI only Sir

Champi
    Champi's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont have problems with 188bet but,when i request larger payout 2,5k they ask me to provide documents.
    I send it more than 10 diferent bills and bank statements and every time the answer is sorry we want more..
    But this docs are accepted from all other gambling sites like Centrebet,STanJames etc.
    I suppose my verification will complete soon and will not submit a complaint.
    About the limits-WHy not all Euro books are the same

Ortho
    Ortho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lines are good. My deposit took like 24 hours to be credited to my account. English is not support's first language, and you get a lot of canned answers. I had to provide documents, which were accepted. Payout for about 5 times what I deposited via moneybookers in like 48 hours.

juzgotlucky

yeah mee too it took a while after the verification of my account it even pissed me off believed me... hahaha but the good thing was after i send the correct id the process are faster. i think they gave priorities for customer who have verified account? im just quite not sure but im getting my withdraw within 2-3 days nowadays.

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.

I agree, Juzgotlucky, their software is terrible. Also, make sure you double check that your bet is accepted when placing 'live bets'. Also, in regards to their CS, as I have said, they are polite but do not know how to answer you at times. I wanted to request a bet and they hadn't a clue what I was talking about, kept asking me to check the 'Early lines' over and over again.lol.

juzgotlucky

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeautifulGame View Post
    I agree, Juzgotlucky, their software is terrible. Also, make sure you double check that your bet is accepted when placing 'live bets'. Also, in regards to their CS, as I have said, they are polite but do not know how to answer you at times. I wanted to request a bet and they hadn't a clue what I was talking about, kept asking me to check the 'Early lines' over and over again.lol.
    hahaha yes it almost got me to that situation but luckily i never had a problem in accepting or canceling bets.. . I had this question before with them and they told me they are not allowed to place bet for customer, only us can place and confirmed our bets. It also shocked me because some bookies can do it.

BarcaTierrehenry
    BarcaTierrehenry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Although soccer lines are good, I hope 188bet would offer something for the NFL since it is a very interesting season with all the trades and transfers that transpired. Go Patriots!!!

juzgotlucky

Yes BarcaTierrehenry, i also hope so, there are some sports they also needed to focus on so they have a big market and more customers (the thing is they focused more on soccer).... I will write to their management to suggest this don't worry i just hope they will agree on our demands harhar...

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.

I had a great bet with them, I'm not sure if the wrong line was posted but I took it and won (it's a couple of weeks ago now and so far, funds are still there and no email). Anyone into soccer would know what great value this bet is. I was betting on the Manchester United V Portsmouth game a while ago. Man Utd were winning 1-0, 64 minutes, of the 90 gone. I took a bet on UNDER 2.5goals for 3/1 (+300)!!!. That is great value. It would have been very difficult for two goals to be scored in 26 minutes (oh it's possible but the odds offered were amazing). Put it this way, I checked BET365 and they were offering 1/2 (-200)! Point is, there good for Live betting!

PS. Although, I do not bet American sports that often, they do not seem to offer amazing lines for value or choice.