Soon2BRich
    Soon2BRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Chelsea -1 & Man city -1??

i duno for some reson i really like ths bet. chelsea come into this game with a big 7 - 0 in the fa cup,playing at home against a ok blackburn side. Also man city are on a back of a draw against champinship side leicster, which is qute embaring given their talent and money.They'll be ooking for a impressiv win against a wolves side that are not good on the road and although they've had a few good results i dont think they'll be able o hanlde city. Epecially if Edin Zdeko plays as well.

Worth a small play i think. What do you guys think about this guys?

CupWanted
    We're not worthy!
    CupWanted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Don't advise taking Chelsea laying goals. Given their recent league form has been dreadful. The ship could still be sinking and I quit betting on those kinds of teams a long time ago.

althelegend
    althelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17312

The same could be said for Man City. They have trouble in the camp and Wolves are fighters.

hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5164

Quote Originally Posted by Soon2BRich View Post
    i duno for some reson i really like ths bet. chelsea come into this game with a big 7 - 0 in the fa cup,playing at home against a ok blackburn side. Also man city are on a back of a draw against champinship side leicster, which is qute embaring given their talent and money.They'll be ooking for a impressiv win against a wolves side that are not good on the road and although they've had a few good results i dont think they'll be able o hanlde city. Epecially if Edin Zdeko plays as well.

Worth a small play i think. What do you guys think about this guys?
    One important rule in betting - never back a team because of new players. It takes time for them to gel and get used to how their new team plays. Applies to any sport not just football.

spirta
    spirta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Good opinion for Chelsea, and bad luck with City so close...