Anibal
    Anibal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday (23/10/10) Portuguese League

Academica - Nacional Madeira

I like this game.It provides an excellent opportunity to bet because of the odds. Both teams come from troubled games in the cup, yet the outcome of the last Portuguese League clash brought an outsider defeat at the Briosa and a home victory for National. Not surprising, two teams typically from midtable where the most important relates to the scoring points at home. Thus the Briosa part as a favorite and receive the generous odds of 2.32 at Pinnacle Sports, which would take willingly were not for the modest second half that the Academy has done, contrasting with the National. The Madeiran team offered the advantage in the last two games (and Portimonense Padroense) but managed to turn the marker despite its somewhat diffuse but pragmatic football. I believe in a game with goals and perhaps turning on the marker, the Academic fulfilled over in five of their last five games, and 3 of the National last 5. The odds of Stanjames to 2.50 for the over 2.5 it seems fantastic. The outcome of the match at 2-1, and believe in Academic AH bet but only -0.25 with odds of around par.

Picks:

Over 2.5 Stanjames@2.50
    AH -0.25 Pinnacle Sports@1.98

P. Ferreira - Beira Mar

The outcome of this match rests mainly on the features that surround the Beira-Mar, resignation of its chairman and the club plunged into financial crisis continues. Inside the camp the team will present significant difficulties to play out of their stronghold and this will continue to happen in the capital of the furniture. This game is interesting for the Hall because of the expectation of adding 13 points and float comfortably next to the European places. Linearly the Town Hall has a better squad than the visitors. I like the 2:05 12bet shows that, odd that tend to go down to the hour of departure.

Pacos Ferreira 12bet@2.05

Vitoria Setubal - Vitoria Guimaraes

I do not like Setúbal. Not sure how the football played by them allowed to add nine points. Guimarães takes only 3 points away, but the difference in quality is much higher. The birthplace of the team convinces me, is well structured and has plenty of solutions, especially offensive. There is however an issue that concerns me, knows the Setúbal freeze the game and a point will not know hardly anything to the team Sadin, Manuel Machado does not seem too crazy to get into coaching to win. I believe in under 2.5 but the odds of no value. Enjoy the generous odds at Pinnacle Sports to 2.50 but put a few coins at 0-0 to cover the bet if the game ends in a void.

Vitoria Guimaraes Pinnacle Sports@2.50 (Insurance 0-0)

Sp.Braga - Olhanense

This game will not lose. I bet it will be an extremely interesting show. Two teams with excellent arguments, and two coaches who in my opinion have great quality. I'm just sorry this game is not held in Olhão (this has more spice to the recipe). After winning the cup and Champions League success in the Braga seems to back what characterizes and presents itself as the legitimate favorite to win the 3 points at AXA despite some eventual wear of the Champions League. Braga not matter to a crazy game but a half-hearted pace with favorable outcome. The team has Olhanense and admire greatly the way in which its ends are extended on the ground, unfortunately this only happens when the red and blacks enjoy the home factor. As a visitor approaches the starting Dauto more cautious and would rather not lose. Braga will be no exception. Under 2.5 to 1.73 in Stanjames is a find.

Under 2.5 Stanjames@1.73

Anibal
    Anibal's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry about my rubbish english. I didn't had time to write it correctly , so I put it on google translator..