JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Put all Euro Qualifiers INFO in here.

Let's gather as much info about squads, form, missing players, etc... in here before tomorrow's matches start. Let's create a network of info like the books do otherwise we have no edge at all.

Euro posters welcome especially, you guys got all the local info.

chopstick88
    chopstick88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

John Terry, Darrent Bent are missing............

RockyS
    penetrate it =)
    RockyS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Estonia is coming from their biggest win against Serbia, I think their win was pure luck and against Slovenia players like Iličič,Matavž,Dedič,Brečko,Bačinovič and Cesar they don't have a chance. Both teams have no difficulties with injuries.
    If you were watching both teams in their last games you have seen how "easy" Slovenia is playing like they are playing for fun, and this kind of playing is bringing them (us) 3 points. On the other hand you can watch how Estonia is playing like they don't know where they are and how to stay and fight for their ground... Main factor for this match will be weather, it's high possibility of snowing with rain and temperatures around 0°C, if you will place under/over bets, wait for the last infos about weather.

My pick Slovenia ML @ 2.00 (biggest bet in last 3 months)

Euphoria38
    Euphoria38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Slovenia looks good here, i was wondering about that last match with Serbia... I didn't watch it I figured the new coaching switch over there was for the best, appairently not... 3 goals on Estonia... ugh

GatorTD
    GatorTD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Might be a smart, smart pick.

zlate22
    Update your status
    zlate22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

pandev is missing for macedonia i think will be easy win for russia

SiMON2g
    SiMON2g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Italy vs Serbia, under whats everyone thinking?

protein
    protein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 751

Quote Originally Posted by RockyS View Post
    Estonia is coming from their biggest win against Serbia, I think their win was pure luck and against Slovenia players like Iličič,Matavž,Dedič,Brečko,Bačinovič and Cesar they don't have a chance. Both teams have no difficulties with injuries.
    If you were watching both teams in their last games you have seen how "easy" Slovenia is playing like they are playing for fun, and this kind of playing is bringing them (us) 3 points. On the other hand you can watch how Estonia is playing like they don't know where they are and how to stay and fight for their ground... Main factor for this match will be weather, it's high possibility of snowing with rain and temperatures around 0°C, if you will place under/over bets, wait for the last infos about weather.

My pick Slovenia ML @ 2.00 (biggest bet in last 3 months)
    Most of the part You´re true. I´ll add that we (Estonia) are missing Piiroja as the main strength in defence, it´s under question if Zenjov will play. Regarding weather - the temperature will be more likely close to 2-4 by Celsius and they´re predicting no rain/snow. Slovenia is playing wonderful game and they´re in very good shape. Weaker defence from our side and big motivation could bring that game quite many goals.

Against Serbia we were lucky indeed but on the other hand Kink goal http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodi...erbia-7167170/ and guys like Vassiljev http://www.goal.com/en/news/2318/wor...ntin-vassiljev can maybe make it happen also Tonight

RockyS
    penetrate it =)

Quote Originally Posted by protein View Post
    Most of the part You´re true. I´ll add that we (Estonia) are missing Piiroja as the main strength in defence, it´s under question if Zenjov will play. Regarding weather - the temperature will be more likely close to 2-4 by Celsius and they´re predicting no rain/snow. Slovenia is playing wonderful game and they´re in very good shape. Weaker defence from our side and big motivation could bring that game quite many goals.

Against Serbia we were lucky indeed but on the other hand Kink goal http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodi...erbia-7167170/ and guys like Vassiljev http://www.goal.com/en/news/2318/wor...ntin-vassiljev can maybe make it happen also Tonight
    Really? All our reporters are saying how cold it is and that it will be snowing etc...Assholes Please post latest weather info an hour before the kickoff.

StillSmokin
    StillSmokin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Quote Originally Posted by zlate22 View Post
    pandev is missing for macedonia i think will be easy win for russia

Russia looked really good against Ireland. I also think they win easily.

LostBankroll
    who is the bitch in my avy???
    LostBankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!

good shit guys lets keep the info rolling in!

protein

Really? All our reporters are saying how cold it is and that it will be snowing etc...Assholes Please post latest weather info an hour before the kickoff.
    An hour before the game on the stadium already but I was just in touch with my friend who´s airplane pilot and they have hell of a weather forecasting system. He says that for sure there will be no rain or snow tonight in Tallinn (during Estonia - Slovenia game). It´s little more wind than usually.

LostBankroll

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here's some info...FUKK American sports!

SRBI

Here's some more...take Serbia + whatever against Italy, Serbs usually tend to show up when they are huge dogs.

Remember Serbia vs Germany this past WC...

And I agree on Slovenia, who the fukk is Estonia anyways? They don't play ball

LostBankroll

Thanks for the inside info SRBI.. I just cant see myself laying money on Itali. Add the fact they play a decent Serbia team and its either Serbia + the point(s) or a no bet on the game. How can anybody back Itali here? Even if they win there are better matchups today. Anything else guys? Games begin at 11 and go throughout the day. We need info NOW not minutes before gametime. Thanks - Losty.

SRBI

I'm lookin at Croatia U21/Spain U21 over but it looks too damn easy, last fixture between em ended 2-1 (all 1H goals).

Now odds being offered on o2.5 are at around evens.

I think I'm on the under and the draw, looks like a 1-1 type game.

SRBI

Sweden/Netherlands o2/2.5 @ -115? Are you kidding me...what a steal! For a game that guarantees at least 2 goals.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic, formerly with Ajax, is relishing the challenge and says, "We're here to win, plain and simple. I think both teams will want to attack. I learned my football [in the Netherlands] and have only positive memories of my time here."
    If you can bet Ibra to score a goal anytime do it up
    Last edited by SRBI; 10-12-10 at 08:45 AM.

protein

Quote Originally Posted by SRBI View Post
    no need to play ball (from 2:20)

SRBI

Silly Serbs...they make mistakes 'by accident' (what was the payout on Estonia AW, can you remind me?)

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!

As some may know Aserbaidzhan is in very warm and friendly realtions with Turkey, they are some theories over the internet that since they have no realistic chance to qualify they might play not so "motivated" against the big brother. Any info about this very special game from our turkish friends here si very welcome.
    IMO Turkey should bounce back and win with at least 2 goals comfortably, with or without any help from the hosts.

LostBankroll

Slainte, good shit.

SRBI, only time I see Estonia winning games is on the FIFA World Cup 2010 video game when I play on Hard mode against them.

Slainte

Beware of Moldova against San Marino. It may look very easy for Moldova, San Marino are awful team one of the weakest in the World maybe but i highly doubt the motivation of the guests, i'm not touching this one.

LostBankroll

Anybody playing Russia? All I see is -.5 -150. I know my line is shit but im considering pulling the trigger. Any way Macedonia gets a Draw or the IMPOSSIBLE win at home today?

Slainte

Two of the best FYR of Macedonia players are missing for tonights game - Pandev and Popov, should be easy one for Russia. Everything except clear away win will be concidered as big surprise.

RockyS
    penetrate it =)

Anyone on OVER 2,5 for Faroe Islands vs N. Ireland?

LostBankroll

Guys about 15 minutes before the 11 oclock games. Any plays on the three Euro games at 11? I see nothing of value but I dont know too much in Euro soccer. Info needed thanks.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Slainte View Post
    Two of the best FYR of Macedonia players are missing for tonights game - Pandev and Popov, should be easy one for Russia. Everything except clear away win will be concidered as big surprise.
    Only thing that worries me is that the under is favoured at 1.825/-121. (bet365)

RockyS
    penetrate it =)

Here's some more...take Serbia + whatever against Italy, Serbs usually tend to show up when they are huge dogs.

Remember Serbia vs Germany this past WC...

Remember WC qualification game between Slovenia and Russia? Who da fuk is slovenia anyway(back then), and later on, when we were playing on WC... what tha fuk?

Slovenia and Estonia are like kinder surprise, small but full of surprises

RockyS
    penetrate it =)

Quote Originally Posted by LostBankroll View Post
    Guys about 15 minutes before the 11 oclock games. Any plays on the three Euro games at 11? I see nothing of value but I dont know too much in Euro soccer. Info needed thanks.
    N.Ireland are playing like shit, Faroe Islands are shit... though to place bet... I will go over 2,5 with this one, just because time goes by until evening

BOL

Slainte

Anyone on OVER 2,5 for Faroe Islands vs N. Ireland?
    Faroes are very tight at home as you can see in the last 5 games at homes just two games went over 2,5. On the other hand N. Ireland didn't impress with some scoring abilities. The stats are scary.

LostBankroll

Under 2.5 is hella juice -140 ish. Only play with value on that game Rocky is the over at +115 which is still not as good as my other books im am currently not funded at. Im off that game. Anything else? Looks like I MIGHT play Andora +2 -105.

SRBI

I'm lookin at Croatia U21/Spain U21 over but it looks too damn easy, last fixture between em ended 2-1 (all 1H goals).

Now odds being offered on o2.5 are at around evens.

I think I'm on the under and the draw, looks like a 1-1 type game.
    0-0 @ HT...

Euphoria38
    Euphoria38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Id look at quality and not results per say according to the Faroe match. They will get destroyed thats a wide open group they are playing in.

LostBankroll

Layed off the 11 oclock games. Really no value on those games to me. Might make a play on the Hungary/Fnland game. Any thoughts on that one?

12 Last