lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Scotland vs Liechtenschtein - 10% free money?

is it just me or it is extremely unlikely Scots won't win over L. ? still, the odds are 1.10, 1.11. interesting.

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

win - probably not but they could draw. in last six LIE drew even against Finland and Iceland (both 1-1)
    also, Scotland seems to have a bad run - only one goal in last six (even Wales beat them 3-0)

GL!

edit: i think you will be better off parlaying over-goals in some matches like sweden - sanmarino / italy - faroe / ireland - andorra.

LGBoots
    LGBoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Just don't trust Scotland at the moment. I think they will win but might make you sweat before they bag the 1st goal

Maybe a game for trading if the Scots have not scored early doors

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Change you're mentality from 10% free money to the risk. Books obviously want people to go big on that line so if the game is a draw they will cash a shit load of money, and if 1.10 wins the could care less since they're cashing from the other games to cover that loss. There is no such thing as free money on these lines unless you have insider info.

hustla
    hustla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5619

hope you didnt bet on scotland

polsefest
    polsefest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 572

congrats! did you feal like you got out of jail? not making fun, honest question. when Scotland scored the winner they erupted like they won a tournement.

chopstick88
    chopstick88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

I did bet Scotland with 8 teams parlay and it won, so what? And no one believes the game went over either...You'll never know what happen until the game start, those stupid dogs play too defensive thats why they have tough games. Who gonna say none of the teams in Europe not affraid of Scotland? A win is a win, may be this win is their future wins. Germany6 - 1Azerbaijan <---- Who has the guts to bet on Azer with 4-1/2 AH like today? Or over 4-1/2 goals, because their last game they won Belgium by 1 goal?

onizuka
    onizuka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2533

Difficult to predict, and not trust Scotland too

althelegend
    althelegend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17312

You will probably never back the jocks again after this match. Very, very lucky. Almost a national disaster and a big disgrace for the nation.