suckerforparlays
    Protein Shakes
    suckerforparlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

Nigeria 2 year Ban???

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/world-c...cc=5901&ver=us

Look this is complete Garbage if this happens to this highly talented team. You cant put that much pressure on a team to succeed. This Nigerian team is highly talented IMO. I mean there by no means Elite Status but they have a good team that had way to much put on there shoulders this year.

Is it a shame to lose to Argentina 1-0??

Is it a Shame to lose to Greece??

Is it a shame to Tie South Korea??

The questionable loss is Greece but they were down a man basically the entire game. I am already excited for 2014 and this is an African Team I will be keeping a close eye on. Them and Ghana are gonna be powerful teams and they should have higher expectations in 2014. By 2014 both these African Teams will have experienced everything and will be extremely experienced. Nigeria's UNDER 17 team took second in the UNDER 17 World Cup and this could effect there process of building talent. This is just a awful is the Nigerian Team is punished for this and they will only hurt there Future chances at 2014.

D3 Mighty Ducks
    D3 Mighty Ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 782

I didn't know you could get banned for being crap

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

FIFA can't do anything about that cause the most they can do is to punish Nigeria with ban, but they would be banned anyway

Giuvara
    Giuvara's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3033

That would be a shame to happen, but I think they will go back on their decision. This semi-dictators tend to blow a little steam, but they will lift that ban in less than a week I think. It would involve the Nigerian clubs too, they would also be banned from African competitions and that Goodluck Jonathan(!) guy will be carefully put back to his commonsense by one of his consiglieres.

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

FIFA can ban Nigeria on top of the existing ban. I.e. if the President of Nigeria bans the team for 2 years FIFA can give them a 2 year ban afterwards for political interference.

pats3peat
    LETS GO PATS
    pats3peat's Avatar Become A Pro!

really sad

Exodus52
    Exodus52's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Reason that Nigeria Pulled out is to weed out corruption in it's own Football Association. By withdrawing from International Competition, it has tried to ensure that FIFA would not slap a further ban on them.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...-investigation

The Corruption is at the highest levels

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Poor Lasse Lagerbäck

mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

They won;t be able to participate to Euro 2012 =))

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

it is sad.
    perhaps we can look at this from another angle... their prez knows the people mentality, i guess it's his way of motivation.
    i cherish democracy, but other systems can be more efficient of occasion. we'll see how it works.