mihaita666
    mihaita666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 502

Romanian League - last 4 rounds

we have 4 rounds left to play and this is how I see the things up next :

CFR Cluj, the current leader, has lost stupidly at astra and has forced timisoara, vaslui and timisoara to hope for the tittle again. Cluj has 2 difficult matches, altough if they keep playing like the way they've played friday, all 4 matches are hard. At the middle of this week, CFR - Vaslui. this is a key match, if CFR wins, it's over, if they don;t, they will lose the title imo. Against ceahlaul and curtea de arges, there are 6 points for sure, 100%. Craiova is a diffuclt match for them, especially since they are not yet saved from relegation.

Urziceni has very easy matches left : curtea de arges at home, gloria bistrita on road, ceahlaul home, poli iasi on road. 12 points imo.
    timisoara : also easy matches, except for the next one, against dinamo, away. however, they were very inconstant, and i don;t think they won;t drop points unexpectedly.
    vaslui : look very good lately, chaining victories. however, they have difficult matches , all four : cfr, otelul, dinamo, steaua. I don;t think they have any chance to finish in the first 3, but who knows ? a victory against CFR would be a huge boost of energy for the team.
    steaua : after the shittiest year I have ever seen, steaua is still up there and can finish even 1st. they will play against astra, vaslui, craiova and curtea de arges : I estimate they will make around 8-9 points and will finish 3rd probably.

A team that will make you money will be Urziceni, imo. relaxed, no talkings about them defendinf their trophy, with easy schedule....the perfect ingrdients for a perfect finish. And what;s most important : they play exactly like they used to play one year ago.
    Last edited by mihaita666; 05-02-10 at 04:53 PM.