kchien
    kchien's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking ahead to the weekend

This might be a little early, but since there aren't that many games tomorrow, just wanted to hear your opinions on the following games:

Saturday-

Bundesliga-

Bayern Munich @ M'gladbach: M'gladbach has been playing well at home recently (as well as in general) while bayern has had a fairly mediocre run away as of late, although they did beat schalke. +600 seems really high so I"m tempted to take a shot at it or at least try the Asian handicap.

France Ligue 1-

Bordeaux @ Lorient: Lorient is really good at home, Bordeaux is average away with poor form. +290 (or the Asian handicap +0.5) looks like there is very good value. Am I missing something?

Sunday-

La Liga-

Espanyol @ Almeria: Almeria is strong at home, Espanyol is terrible away. I really like Almeria at +120.

What do you guys think? Any games I miss?

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Take Almeria -0.25 to cover the draw for a half stakes loss.

Bordeaux are dropping like a stone, play safe though and bet the handicap to cover the draw.

A play from the Bayern game that interests me is 1st half draw, simply because of the game midweek, the tasty odds and a sluggish start. Maybe under 3 also.

Good luck with what you play

LinWin
    LinWin's Avatar Become A Pro!

I still think there's value in taking Schalke 04 to win against Hertha @ 1.95

kchien
    kchien's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the advice, schalke does look really tempting