colout
    colout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Arsenal ml +820 (thoughts?)

Barcelona have home advantage in this Champions League quarter-final round showdown against Arsenal. First match in Arsenal ended 2-2, after a very nice comeback by the guys from Arsenal. Public all over Barcelona, as usual.
    Arsenal without Fabregas, Arshavin and Gallas.
    Barcelona without Piqué, Puyol, Chygrynskiy and Ibrahimovic.
    I think the odds on away win is too large, and I expect to throw a small amount on away win!

People's opinions and thoughts about this match?

tigerbalm13
    tigerbalm13's Avatar Become A Pro!

no point, waste of money. Barca win easy. Arsenal are no good without Fabregas.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by colout View Post
    Barcelona have home advantage in this Champions League quarter-final round showdown against Arsenal. First match in Arsenal ended 2-2, after a very nice comeback by the guys from Arsenal. Public all over Barcelona, as usual.
    Arsenal without Fabregas, Arshavin and Gallas.
    Barcelona without Piqué, Puyol, Chygrynskiy and Ibrahimovic.
    I think the odds on away win is too large, and I expect to throw a small amount on away win!

People's opinions and thoughts about this match?
    A 1H draw will give serious value to this pick. The moment it's all square at HT, the 2H will be a toss-up.

I'll wait till HT to make my play on this game.

fuglyboy86hi
    fuglyboy86hi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Barca will gonna hurt arsenal this time !!!

Josu
    Josu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

Isn't Bendtner the only one left who can score in Arsenal? Arshavin and Fabregas gone... without them the house goes down. Barca is missing in the back, but what does it matter if Arsenal never gets down there? Barca doesn't even have to win, 0-0 or 1-1 is just fine by them.

The CL ghost must put in some serious work here if Arsenal is to qualify.

Gargamel
    Gargamel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

I think there is some value in this play, but it's a bit too much of a gamble for me. I'd surely take DNB if I were to play Arsenal as I think the chances of the draw hitting are big enough.

colout

Quote Originally Posted by Josu View Post
    Isn't Bendtner the only one left who can score in Arsenal? Arshavin and Fabregas gone... without them the house goes down. Barca is missing in the back, but what does it matter if Arsenal never gets down there? Barca doesn't even have to win, 0-0 or 1-1 is just fine by them.

The CL ghost must put in some serious work here if Arsenal is to qualify.
    Bendtner, Walcott, Nasri and Eboue. all players who can score, especially when Barcelona missing important people in defense. If Walcott play a great match, it may be dangerous!

xGrr
    xGrr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 95

i think if walcott gets a start, there could be a chance but even that, it would take an amazing bendtner for arsenal to have a chance, the "regular" bendtner who misses 9 out 10 chances wont cut it...

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Arsenal should be +1500, they won't see much of the ball, I wouldn't be surprised for the entire game to be like the first half was, Barcelona won't take it easy on them at home.

Euphoria38
    Euphoria38's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

My thoughts are no.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Song is out. Him and Fabregas held the midfield together in tough games... Pique and Puyol are out for Barca, so I think I'd rather trust the over in this one. If Arshavin was playing I'd give Arsenal a chance at a win here... GL.

bolat19
    Just feeling it.
    bolat19's Avatar Become A Pro!

Barca win easy, -1 barca imo.

colout

Looks like people are in barcelona and they must also be clear favorites at Camp Nou. Injuries crashing over Arsenal in these days, and they are also without Song, and Sol Campbell is questionable. But Barcelona have a really hard match against Real on saturday, the players must keep that in mind.
    The odds are currently at +849 - I still think 12-15% for away win is fair! (this gives a value of at least 113,88)

GazGaz
    GazGaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arsenal ml +820 (thoughts?)- Please can you tell me what this means?
    What does ml mean?
    I only understand normal betting odds.
    Thanks in advance.

colout

Quote Originally Posted by GazGaz View Post
    Arsenal ml +820 (thoughts?)- Please can you tell me what this means?
    What does ml mean?
    I only understand normal betting odds.
    Thanks in advance.
    ML = 1X2 in soccer!
    +820 = 9.20 (EURO odds)
    Away win is currently +849 = odds 9.49

GazGaz
    GazGaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok thanks, while we are on the subject waht does moneyline (-110) in baseball?

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

ML -110 is 1.9 odds for a team to win

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

Quote Originally Posted by colout View Post
    Looks like people are in barcelona and they must also be clear favorites at Camp Nou. Injuries crashing over Arsenal in these days, and they are also without Song, and Sol Campbell is questionable. But Barcelona have a really hard match against Real on saturday, the players must keep that in mind.
    The odds are currently at +849 - I still think 12-15% for away win is fair! (this gives a value of at least 113,88)
    you are right for considering the Arsenal win as value. If they fight like West Ham did vs Everton on the weekend then they have a chance, otherwise 1 slip up or a little bit of lack of confidence = game over.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

here is a thought, how many times in a year will you get Arsenal ML at +820

these odds are not exactly the same, but almost close to CSKA Moscow ML vs. Inter last game if any of you recall

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did CSKA win that game? Or maybe they drew, I can't remember.

Just think this is a far reach - Barcelona won't lose at Camp Nou.

If anything I would go with CSKA at home +250.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

If somehow Arsenal did walk out of Barcelona winning 1-0, the football world would be dumb founded. It would probably be the biggest upset in sometime.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agree with Barca backers. In addition to what has been said, look at the history of these clubs. Has Arsenal ever won the CL or its predecessor (EC-1)? Have they even been in a final? Take the team that knows how it's done. Not the team that knows how to crash out.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Agree with Barca backers. In addition to what has been said, look at the history of these clubs. Has Arsenal ever won the CL or its predecessor (EC-1)? Have they even been in a final? Take the team that knows how it's done. Not the team that knows how to crash out.
    Arsenal played Barcelona in the Final in 2006. They went up 1-0 and lost 2-1. Pretty sure Lehmann fuked us over by getting sent off. Have Arsenal ever not had a comical goal keeper?

ZXCVBNM
    Crew/Fire over 2.5
    ZXCVBNM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Somehow this is more farfetched than USA/Spain at +1300

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy

If you think about betting Arsenal I think the best way is to bet live. You can tell if are not going to win it if you get a sense of how they look on the ball.

Totolover1409
    Totolover1409's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2690

I think it's pretty clear Barca will destroy Arsenal with the absence of Fab, Arshavin, and countless other players.

I think a more important question is what do you think of the Barca -1.5??

MendozaLine
    MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

talked to a kid in my class tonight that's an avid Arsenal fan. He's hopeful at best.

SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

Arsenal are without Fabregas, Arshavin and Song has been declared unfit, which means old and slow Sol Campbell will start. Plus, Arsenal need to get a goal, which will leave them exposed, the space Barcelona will exploit very well.

AsRequested
    AsRequested's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

No point in betting Arsenal ML, not even for a couple of cents...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

If Fergie was in charge of arsenal he might get a draw. Wenger keeps playing the same way no matter the situation or opponent. Put everyone back and look for the counterattack but arsenal are one dimensional and all other clubs know this.

Arsenal
    Arsenal's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only thought that comes to mind when I hear Arsenal moneyline is you are throwing your money away.

Slainte
    Slainte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

ML maybe not but +1.5-+1.25 AH seems the best option, as well as the over. Arsenal is still Arsenal the books underestimate them too much.

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

try to put all injuries n team news side aside, this is where all unbelievable things start to happen at CL so value definitely on arsenal ML

no doubt barca is the best on europe currently n they will surely enjoy attacking arsenal as usual but this is the reason why they lost to liverpool and rubin kazan (barca lose at nou camp as far as i can remember). after all, no matter how best you are, its really difficult to reach consecutive CL finals n win it..

nulldah
    nulldah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

after checking the odds who will qualify, i just cant resist arsenal at 7.8

obie
    obie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 260

I cant figure out this match.. But one thing is for sure, im OVER the 2,5. Fans of ibrahimovic, im sorry but I am SO glad, that he finally got injured !! Barca plays soo much better without him, but thats only my opinion

12 Last