Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Now come on....I know we all said it but 0-0, you are joking??

Anyone who doesn't bet will look at the Chievo/Parma 0-0 and say, "No shock there", but the fact the bookies had it priced as favourite with 2 months of the season left is just ridiculous.
    There has to be an investigation why we all knew this would be a draw, Italian football is just a f*ckin joke. Serie A has to be classed as a 2nd class league after this shambles.

Corrupt as hell

Anyone watch it? Any shots in that game at all?

pitman
    Gmbln isthesureway 2getnothin frm sumthn
    pitman's Avatar Become A Pro!

90'

The match is over. Final score: 0 - 0.90'

Alessandro Sbaffo is replacing Luca Ariatti in Chievo at Marc Antonio Bentegodi.

3 minutes will be added to the second half in Verona.

If Jonathan Biabiany scores against Chievo it will be his 5th goal for Parma this season.80'

The home team have replaced Simone Bentivoglio with Nicolas Sebastian Frey. This is the second substitution made today by Domenico Di Carlo.

Parma have scored at least one goal for 5 consecutive matches.69'
    Chievo's Sergio Pellissier breaks free at Marc Antonio Bentegodi. But the strike goes wide of the post.67'
    Luis Jimenez (Parma) with an attempt in Verona. The shot goes wide, though.65'

Luciano in Chievo has been booked by Daniele Doveri and receives a first yellow card.63'

Massimo Paci in Parma has been booked for unsporting behavior and is shown a yellow card by Daniele Doveri.62'
    Parma's Valeri Bojinov misses with an attempt on goal.62'

Pablo Granoche is on as sub for Marcos Ariel De Paula in Chievo.60'

Francesco Guidolin (Parma) has taken off Daniele Galloppa who seemed to be grimacing with pain earlier. A possible injury. Luis Jimenez is the replacement.60'

Francesco Guidolin (Parma) is making a first substitution, with Jonathan Biabiany replacing Davide Lanzafame.57'
    In Verona Chievo attack through Andrea Mantovani. The finish is off target, however.57'
    Parma’s Daniele Galloppa is on his feet again at Marc Antonio Bentegodi.56'

The match at Marc Antonio Bentegodi is under way again.55'

The match at Marc Antonio Bentegodi has been interrupted briefly for a check on Daniele Galloppa, who is grimacing with pain.55'
    Cristian Zaccardo in Parma fires in a shot on goal in Verona. Without success, however.54'

At Marc Antonio Bentegodi, Luca Rigoni in the home team has been yellow-carded.53'
    Parma's Davide Lanzafame breaks free at Marc Antonio Bentegodi. But the strike goes wide of the post.51'
    Parma are coming forward and Valeri Bojinov gets in a strike. Which is off target, however.48'

At Marc Antonio Bentegodi Simone Bentivoglio (Chievo) lifts in a corner from the left.47'
    Marcos Ariel De Paula hits the post! Very nearly a goal there in Verona for Chievo. 46'

The ref has blown to start the second half. Parma kick off.1st Half45'

The first half is over.43'

At Marc Antonio Bentegodi Davide Lanzafame (Parma) takes a corner from the right. The chance comes to nothing however.39'
    Simone Bentivoglio in Chievo drives towards goal at Marc Antonio Bentegodi. But the finish is unsuccessful.38'
    Luca Antonelli (Parma) gets in a header on goal but the attempt is cleared.37'
    Chievo's Luciano is on target but unsuccessful.29'

Daniele Doveri has awarded Parma a corner. Davide Lanzafame takes the kick from the left corner flag.26'

At Marc Antonio Bentegodi Daniele Galloppa (Parma) takes a corner from the left. But the chance is unproductive.25'
    In Verona Parma drive forward through Valeri Bojinov. His shot is on target but it's no goal.20'
    Davide Lanzafame in Parma gets in a strike at Marc Antonio Bentegodi but fails to hit the target.16'
    Marcos Ariel De Paula in Chievo gets in a strike, but is off target.15'

At Marc Antonio Bentegodi Simone Bentivoglio (Chievo) takes a corner from the left.13'

Daniele Galloppa in Parma has been booked by Daniele Doveri and will miss the next match due to a suspension.

When playing at home, Chievo has not lost to Parma in their last 3 encounters.

Parma haven't won any of their last 8 away matches.1'

The match has started at Marc Antonio Bentegodi. Parma with the kick-off.

The official team line-ups are now available.
    Show lineups »

pitman
    Gmbln isthesureway 2getnothin frm sumthn
    pitman's Avatar Become A Pro!

starts at bottom and works her way up

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

I watched it, both teams were literally walking for most of 90 minutes couldn't be more obvious of a fix.

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is hilarious, and why you should avoid betting Italian soccer as much as possible

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

This is a big reason why Serie A has deteriorated.

By the way anyone know a a good website where these fixes are predicted early?

Smogs
    Smogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 499

Quote Originally Posted by SRBI View Post
    This is hilarious, and why you should avoid betting Italian soccer as much as possible

Unless you like the draw

linedrivr
    I'm your huckleberry
    linedrivr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 432

Quote Originally Posted by Smogs View Post
    Anyone who doesn't bet will look at the Chievo/Parma 0-0 and say, "No shock there", but the fact the bookies had it priced as favourite with 2 months of the season left is just ridiculous.
    There has to be an investigation why we all knew this would be a draw, Italian football is just a f*ckin joke. Serie A has to be classed as a 2nd class league after this shambles.

Corrupt as hell

Anyone watch it? Any shots in that game at all?
    corrupt or not, all I know is it cashed a 2 unit ticket for me @ +163. got this in on the 25th before line plummeted below sea level.

TT22
    TT22's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18062

My brother often says there isn't an honest man in Italy. I've always laughed, but maybe he is right...

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Smogs View Post
    Unless you like the draw
    Yes! One thing this league is good for is the damn draw lol, but I find it hard to put my money on a draw, really

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

It's the Serie A Palm Sunday gift to gamblers....went off at 5 dimes +120 Draw...lol Italian football is the most crooked football in the business. Draws galore.

Nyphra
    Nyphra's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 shots on the post.... I'm not buying it. Just a normal draw. You guys caught a break.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

The sun came out and all the players took a nap.... on the field
    Points Awarded:

xGrr gave Karayilan9 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: xGrr

xGrr
    xGrr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 95

Quote Originally Posted by Karayilan9 View Post
    The sun came out and all the players took a nap.... on the field
    LOOOOOL.

On all serious notes i am not sure why you guys are mad, be happy that the draw came and hope for another "fix" next week, i personally wouldn't mind this happening each week as the sunday "gift" from Serie A if anything it makes my love for Serie A better then before hahaha.